Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7858 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

except I prefer tacos, and I see why high health is better, I don't have a clear parallel liking for the two so I can't recreate it. I never let my preferences for the game go into my thoughts about it.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 61 of 87 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013
Nope, it's not. Lower health or higher health have their own pros and cons.

So do tacos. They're soggy and they crack easily.

Point is, everything here is simply "A is better than B".
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 62 of 87 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
8096 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

I love love love high health it fits my playstyle so well.......hardcore was my playstyle i am usually an in your face kinda close quarters combat medium range gun battles kinda guy no boosters no mods just your skill your gun and your grenade thats how my playstyle is carved and unfortunately why i get really high deaths along with really high kills Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 63 of 87 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
8096 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Nope, it's not. Lower health or higher health have their own pros and cons.

So do tacos. They're soggy and they crack easily.

Point is, everything here is simply "A is better than B".

Not true......soft tacos? they're not soggy sometimes

Sleep Matt signature
Message 64 of 87 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
8096 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

And I prefer brownies.


I thought you'd prefer pie....because you know....your name....pie? ahhhh forget it Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 65 of 87 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Nope, it's not. Lower health or higher health have their own pros and cons.

So do tacos. They're soggy and they crack easily.

Point is, everything here is simply "A is better than B".

Not true......soft tacos? they're not soggy sometimes


I feel like you didn't get the point of that post.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 66 of 87 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7858 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

I never disagreed on high health or low health having pros or cons. It is obvious that high health better suits this game, I honestly don't know why low health would be considered good for this game. By low health I mean even lower than the crushing health we had a while back.

 

freshly warm tortillas wrapped around sizzling steak with the toppings of your choice, from sour cream, cilantro, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and anything else you can think of... amazing.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 67 of 87 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
8096 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Nope, it's not. Lower health or higher health have their own pros and cons.

So do tacos. They're soggy and they crack easily.

Point is, everything here is simply "A is better than B".

Not true......soft tacos? they're not soggy sometimes


I feel like you didn't get the point of that post.


I guess I didn't Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 68 of 87 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I never disagreed on high health or low health having pros or cons. It is obvious that high health better suits this game, I honestly don't know why low health would be considered good for this game. By low health I mean even lower than the crushing health we had a while back.

 

freshly warm tortillas wrapped around sizzling steak with the toppings of your choice, from sour cream, cilantro, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and anything else you can think of... amazing.


And yet you guys wanted HC gone. So much for high health.

 

Also, steak. Well done. Ron Swanson style.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 69 of 87 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
8096 posts
 

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

I still want HC back it's not right that it was deleted I was a constant of HC I even collected all the treasures in HC within the first 2 months of the games release Smiley Sad (Well 3 with Subway Event ha Smiley Very Happy)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 70 of 87 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes