Aug 17 2010
By: RandomZach Uncharted Territory 1378 posts

What do you like about your Party Peeps?

4 replies 31 views Edited Aug 17, 2010

Hey guys sorry if i haven't worded the message i'm trying to get across proprerly, but what i'm aiming at is like what's special about your party or like what makes you enjoy so much about partying up with the peeps on your friends list. For example the reason i really enjoy partying up with my peeps is:

We have our own Personal DJ :smileyvery-happy: She just like plays music in the background on her mic loud enough for us all to hear it, but still talk at the same time. Then we just keep requesting songs for her to play for the next match. it was so funny when she played Lady Gaga "Telephone" and our whole teams going around killing whilst singing

Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh EH! The other team was like **bleep**?!

Then we have our own two Main Dedicated Idol's Carrier's. They like to call the idol their "Baby" and go into a frenzy whenever the other team has got "their baby". They are like "No! Don't take my BABY!" Must get my baby back!

My followers. OK there these peeps, desperate to play with me. One of them even created an account with my name in it, just added some numbers on the end of it. 0_o. (Tis true! Ask any of my party members.) They don't have mics, but knowing someone is that desperate / loves playing with you so much is kinda nice feeling. I just talk away to them on my mics anyways, and get a the occasional "LOL" sent to me by PSN message.

What about you guys?

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 1 of 5 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

They help win matches...   and have fun doing it. :smiley...

Aug 17, 2010

They help win matches...

and have fun doing it. :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 5 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

I don't party up with the same people every time so it de...

Aug 17, 2010

I don't party up with the same people every time so it depends on who I'm playing with. It really just gives me assurance that there will be good teamwork going on throughout the match hopefully leading to a good win.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

I always have a laugh, even if I'm getting owned in my ga...

Aug 17, 2010
I always have a laugh, even if I'm getting owned in my games I laugh along the way. Met some real good friends on Uncharted 2 and that's why I don't want to stop playing the game :smileysad:
Message 4 of 5 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17803 posts

I, like you, OP, have different reasons.   First, I like...

Aug 17, 2010

I, like you, OP, have different reasons.

First, I like the overall general idea that no one is going to quit.  We have had some bad matches, but no team member of mine has ever rage quit.  We will take that 5-0 spanking in plunder and finish it and move on to the next match.  This is a great trait in UC2 friends.

Second, I have a couple of different circles I play in.  There are a couple groups of Spanish-speaking Mexican players, with whom I am completely unable to communicate via mike, but with whom I play, and with whom I have a good time.  In these matches I run, they shoot.  And they shoot well, and we win almost all the time.  It is good to know you have a role and that as a team, unspoken, the task gets done.

And there is a larger contingent of people from this forum, most of whom have mikes, talk about the game and the match and you name it, and who are entertaining and helpful.  They are also very good players, and we do well together.  It is because of them that I play games other than Plunder, which I would never slip from otherwise.  So they are to thank for what roundedness there is to my game.

But, again, the dependability of the friends is paramount, both in-game and that they are around to play games, too, when you need mates.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 5 of 5 (31 Views)
0 Likes