Now that 1.11 has been released, is there anything you were hoping for that you didn't get?
What are some things you would hope to see in the next patche(s).
Quitting's been fixed, TO/Plunder KD has been fixed, we now have Elimination and the LAB, so what are you looking for still?
I'm betting we will be seeing some fixes for Co-Op and TO in the next patch.
ND, these are just a few of the things the community is hoping for in future patches, hopefully 1.13.
- Increased level cap
- Classic mode
- Seperate hitboxes
- Co-Op difficulty toggle
- Increased treasure drop rate
- Randomized objectives in TO
- ROF mod replaced with Accuracy
- Nerfed revenge booster
- Better customization (for both custom and single player skins)
- U2 Classic Skin Pack #3 (Wetsuit Elena, Pinkerton, Blain, Rika, etc.)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hopefully, the upgraded charcter customization is in the next patch along with classic mode, team objective fixes.
but right now, I am pumped up to play the new elimination and the LAB!
Lv. 76 - 100.
It would refresh the replay value with new items and customization. It's boring to gain nothing at all when playing the game. The game can complete with Max Payne 3 MP and still attract gamers if the levels are uncapped.
- Fix M9 Rof...bring AK up to par with all other long guns.
- Remove revenge....maybe...because I do enjoy using it myself even though I feel cheap sometimes.
- Better treasure drops?