Last Guardian
7855 posts

Re: What Type of Player Are You?

May 9, 2013

Smiley SadWhy must my beloved Harold be pinned as a tryhard Smiley Sad

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 81 of 85 (1,348 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

May 9, 2013

^^ on the brigth side personally i hate Elena and Chloe more than Flynn,...maybe cus im gay -.- and cause theyr tiny bodies are harder to hit thaan big ol flynn

but i hate any flynn wearing the stat mouth bandana thingy...

Message 82 of 85 (1,096 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7855 posts

May 9, 2013

I wear the bandana...

ANNNNNDDDDD FOR THE RECORD!!!

Flynn is like one of the only skins to not have a stat hat at all!!

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 83 of 85 (967 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

i couldve swear that bandana had sometin Smiley Tongue

well then now you know why i hate them stoping power elenas and chloe's Smiley Very Happy

i on the other hand use stat hat but +callout -stoping power -.-

Message 84 of 85 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

I treat TDM like it's FFA: Every **bleep** for himself. 

----

User: incarnate402

Message 85 of 85 (242 Views)
0 Likes