Highlighted
Aug 01 2012
By: VerclaireN First Son 22 posts

Unexpected kills

10 replies 324 views Edited Aug 1, 2012
Unexpected kills are quite funny to have. It is just like you miss one but you have the kill!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4rMV75rg7s

This is one of mine. You have also such kills?
Message 1 of 11 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Re: Unexpected kills

Aug 1, 2012

I have a couple unexpected kills where I throw a random grenade like really far away and get a kill. Or a double down sometimes.

Message 2 of 11 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Aug 1, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

I have a couple unexpected kills where I throw a random grenade like really far away and get a kill. Or a double down sometimes.

You just described 95% of the videos on Uncharted TV.

Message 3 of 11 (287 Views)
Survivor
2305 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Those videos were people actually trying to get a kill. I just randomly toss a grenade anywhere sometimes.

Message 4 of 11 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I was gonna make a thread like this.

People LOVE to complain about Lag in this game, and yes, sometimes Lag screws you over and you die.

But those same people seem to forget that Lag and other weird things can sometimes favor YOU.

For example, sometimes Im shooting a dude and I swear I didnt get enough hitmarkers to kill him, and he'll die. Or Ill throw a badly placed nade and somehow it kills him. We tend to overlook such fortunate events, and instead complain on here. (i have a good connection, 26 down and 5 up, so dont point fingers please)

Dying happens. get over it children

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 5 of 11 (235 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Aug 2, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

I was gonna make a thread like this.

People LOVE to complain about Lag in this game, and yes, sometimes Lag screws you over and you die.

But those same people seem to forget that Lag and other weird things can sometimes favor YOU.

For example, sometimes Im shooting a dude and I swear I didnt get enough hitmarkers to kill him, and he'll die. Or Ill throw a badly placed nade and somehow it kills him. We tend to overlook such fortunate events, and instead complain on here. (i have a good connection, 26 down and 5 up, so dont point fingers please)

Dying happens. get over it children

I've never had lag work in my favor.  Never have I gotten an easy kill.

Message 6 of 11 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I had one of these. I was messing with the Noob-Bolt (T-Bolt nickname) on Museum and got a regular kill, then for my second kill, I shot at a kid but instead of him dying, his friend took the bullet just as he spawned.

Message 7 of 11 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I threw a grenade on the lower platform on Desert Village towards a guy I was shooting. His buddy spawned right in that moment (whyever) and got killed by it. Onwards I got a Five Not Alive.

The Last Of Us...is the f**king GOTY!!!
Message 8 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Last night I was chasing a guy with my shotgun, and right as he walked through a door way I pressed R1 to take the shot, and suddenly his team mate came in from off-screen and walked between me and the guy I was chasing, taking the full blow of the shotgun and getting me a VERY unexpected kill.

Message 9 of 11 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Aug 4, 2012

I always remember throwing a regular grenade up onto the hotel rooftop in highrise and got a double BBQ. Smiley Happy

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 10 of 11 (132 Views)
0 Likes