1. Are you guys looking into removing TDM treasures from Elim? (RevisIsland78)
Elimination was a game mode that was added post release so in order for the playlist to have any treasures at all we added TDM treasures to it. Think of it this way: the treasure drops are random in all games modes and are set up for co-op or competitive sets. So both TDM and Elimination will see competitive treasures drop.
2. What kinds of decisions are you making about classic mode? (thefury500)
Patch 1.15 will bring upon a slew of gameplay changes and…we don’t want to say anything quite yet as everything is still being tested but, yes, we’ll be putting a Classic mode into the game.
3. Will there be another Double XP event after this one? (TeabagMcFrag)
Absolutely, we plan to hold these around the holidays in most cases. We’re exploring other kinds of events as well.
4. Since you guys at ND removed the 76-99 levels, is it possible to have them after reaching 5th legacy? (xXGoldenArthurXx)
5th legacy will be the cap. For the sake of matchmaking we will be making changes in patch 1.15 that will treat each level of Legacy as 5 additional levels. So, for example, if you are Legacy 5 you will be marked as level 100 although you won’t see that. We never had levels 76-99 in the game and we won’t be including those.
5. Are you guys aware of the extremely frequent party splits that have been occurring since 1.14? (SouthpawLP)
We have made changes to the matchmaking in patch 1.15 that will help correct this.
6. Have you guys ever considered adding more character dialogue to your MP to make it even more lively? (StardustSpeedway)
The dialogue we have in the multiplayer is capped for resource and technical reasons. Mostly so we have resource room to add other elements to multiplayer. Also, once we are done with the actors, it’s a real challenge getting back into the studio. The scheduling required to execute the amount of dialog we have in the game is quite tight and once we do a series of sessions, we pretty much done!
7. Are there any plans in the works to increase the treasure drop rate for rare treasures over all or more smooth system to collect treasures? (Mega8BitPanda)
We discuss this regularly and may be holding some event weekends in which rare treasure will drop more frequently at some point. Also, patch 1.15 will address the treasure drop system.
8. When can we expect 1.15 to come out ? (rapha_333)
We are targeting early October right now but the actual release date might move in or move out based on testing and a number of other factors. So… Soon™
9. Will there be any new maps (with textures) later on? (SjShane)
We currently don’t have any plans for new maps beyond a slew of some very experimental and very unique block mesh maps.
10.When are we going to have the technical fixes patch? Is there one in the works? (Shadow-Man_4)
Patch 1.15 will address some technical fixes, especially with matchmaking.