i was on about 2 hours playing the multiplayer fine. i try to get back in and neither my friends or i san get on to play... just wondering if the severs are down cause i dont see anything about it...
Yes I am having the problems as well. I did some research on what some session managers in other Operating Systems are. Accordingly, a session manager is a program that handles how applications (or services) load. "Error initializing session manager" does not say much, except perhaps that an essential process (or processes) required to initialize the session manager is not working. So, I should start by summarizing what we know, in order to understand the problem better:
- We have Internet
- We can log into our PSN account
- We can play Uncharted 3 single player
- We can't enter Multiplayer
If the above is correct, then I would go on to ask the next questions:
- Are you playing U3 Multiplayer, right now?
- If yes? Are you on United States?
- If not, then what country?
- If not (to the first question), are you in another country or United States?
- If you're on United States at what state?
This are questions that are useful to find out if the problem is affecting everyone, or just some areas in the country (or world). This could be useful, as well, to see if this was a planned or unplanned error. My best guess is that Naughty Dog has stopped users from logging in or their systems did. If that is the case, then maybe it is probably a server problem. In other words, you can't connect to the computers that host the services required to run Multiplayer.