Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2424 posts
 

Re: The ultimate coop friends thread

Feb 6, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I wish my country/countries had a cool "The" in front like "THE Nederlands." Smiley Sad


You can say The Netherlands and The Philippines, but not The Germany, The Brazil or in your case The Singapore :/

Message 171 of 213 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3926 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Plunder

-Allyboy_ [Finland]

 



Aww, that is so sweet. I'm everybody's ally now. Smiley Happy

 

Oh and umm, you could add to Elimination too. Haven't played it for a while (like never). Smiley Tongue







Message 172 of 213 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2424 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

Feb 6, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Plunder

-Allyboy_ [Finland]

 



Aww, that is so sweet. I'm everybody's ally now. Smiley Happy

 

Oh and umm, you could add to Elimination too. Haven't played it for a while (like never). Smiley Tongue


Hehe, the Y is next to the U Smiley Tongue Ok, I'll add you.

Message 173 of 213 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2424 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

Feb 6, 2013

Does anyone know how to get a thread stickied? It's going down fast and that makes it lose it's purpose.

Do I have to ask a mod or something? I hope this thread is meaningful enough to get stickied though.

Message 174 of 213 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1140 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

Feb 6, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a thread stickied? It's going down fast and that makes it lose it's purpose.

Do I have to ask a mod or something? I hope this thread is meaningful enough to get stickied though.


I don't know... I know I have my threads sticked.  I forgot Smiley Tongue

Message 175 of 213 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2424 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

Feb 6, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a thread stickied? It's going down fast and that makes it lose it's purpose.

Do I have to ask a mod or something? I hope this thread is meaningful enough to get stickied though.


I don't know... I know I have my threads sticked.  I forgot Smiley Tongue


Sticky threads are the threads that always stay on top no matter what right?

I know more threads from community members have been stickied there and not only threads from mods and MVP's.

Message 176 of 213 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 05/02/2012
Offline
469 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

Feb 6, 2013
Y,now what put me in all cuz i like all of them (exept shade crushing) i cant take that mode.


[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 177 of 213 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2424 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

Feb 6, 2013

Redouanfaka wrote:
Y,now what put me in all cuz i like all of them (exept shade crushing) i cant take that mode.

Done, I added you to them all except Shade Crushing.

Message 178 of 213 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

Feb 6, 2013
to get stickier, you have to change the police

exemple: change Arial 12 -----> Arial 6

that is



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 179 of 213 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3926 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Uncharted buddy thread

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a thread stickied? It's going down fast and that makes it lose it's purpose.

Do I have to ask a mod or something? I hope this thread is meaningful enough to get stickied though.


I guess it just depends on mods/MVPs. If they find a thread to be "good quality"/popular/useful/important etc. they'll sticky it. Sweetpoison for example (at least I think) can sticky threads.

 

Why not ask her? Smiley Happy







Message 180 of 213 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes