Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: The Fastest Way To Rank Up

Nov 12, 2012

Only knobheads use double negs in Plunder/TO.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 11 of 15 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14566 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

There is no fast way, even with the money making boosters it's still an almighty grind. Smiley Indifferent

Whatever though, if I ever reach it, fine, if not, forget it. I'm not going to care about something that only shows I wasted a lot of my life time to reach max level in a game.

Not realistically attainable, if I reach it, I no lifed and should go out and partake in real life more often.

Message 12 of 15 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2012

You guys know the reward for ranking up really fast is getting matched up with the max-level laggers, right?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 15 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Nov 13, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

Only knobheads use double negs in Plunder/TO.

^True

Easiest way to level up in plunder is to play in a party of 5 and try to win less then 5 minutes

Message 14 of 15 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
7859 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I just didn't grind. My main focus were my booster leveling, I started with co-op and by the time I got my last booster gold there I was like level 46.

Then I moved onto my comp boosters, and once I got my last comp booster to gold I was on level 72. It really isn't to hard to level up, I mean yea it will seem like a lot if you grind, but its not to bad and definitely not UC2 hard.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 15 of 15 (238 Views)
0 Likes