Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1930 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

Lol. I'll still be on PS3 every now and then (not often). But I doubt you'll see me playing Uncharted 3. Maybe Uncharted 4 when it gets released.. if it's good.  I'll also be back on PSN to play any new inFamous or Ratchet games that get released/


When is the new Ratchet game coming out? I couldn't play the beta for it Smiley Sad

Message 61 of 70 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

You guys could just wait for Playstation all stars battle royale, that way you get to catch up with Cole, Ratchet, and Jak lol

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 62 of 70 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
622 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

I would but I didn't care about the system until two weeks later, relized I was able to get gold tier every week with free tickets.Smiley Wink

Message 63 of 70 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
8092 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

I would but I didn't care about the system until two weeks later, relized I was able to get gold tier every week with free tickets.Smiley Wink



lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 64 of 70 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/07/2010
Offline
1685 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

far-zan wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Lol. I'll still be on PS3 every now and then (not often). But I doubt you'll see me playing Uncharted 3. Maybe Uncharted 4 when it gets released.. if it's good.  I'll also be back on PSN to play any new inFamous or Ratchet games that get released/


When is the new Ratchet game coming out? I couldn't play the beta for it Smiley Sad


Sometime this Fall.

 

Message 65 of 70 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
8092 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

far-zan wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Lol. I'll still be on PS3 every now and then (not often). But I doubt you'll see me playing Uncharted 3. Maybe Uncharted 4 when it gets released.. if it's good.  I'll also be back on PSN to play any new inFamous or Ratchet games that get released/


When is the new Ratchet game coming out? I couldn't play the beta for it Smiley Sad


Sometime this Fall.

 


is it just ratchet or r&c?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 66 of 70 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

far-zan wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Lol. I'll still be on PS3 every now and then (not often). But I doubt you'll see me playing Uncharted 3. Maybe Uncharted 4 when it gets released.. if it's good.  I'll also be back on PSN to play any new inFamous or Ratchet games that get released/


When is the new Ratchet game coming out? I couldn't play the beta for it Smiley Sad


Sometime this Fall.

 


 

If you want a good new game, check out Borderlands 2. I'll probably pick it up and if it's any better than the first, it'll be amazing. Smiley Tongue

Message 67 of 70 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012
We should play 3tdm together when I get my gold boosters. I haven't tried for the tournament once, but eventually want to get the djinn skin.

Message 68 of 70 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
608 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012
I have also next week the Djinn under my control.

He looks badass and he is available for both sides, villains and heros, double trouble haha
Message 69 of 70 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/17/2009
Offline
127 posts
 

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 13, 2012

I have only gotten 1 Gold tier (last week, 2nd try on the tournament system). Will be trying this week and see how it goes. 

PhotobucketLab member #008, Tiki.
Message 70 of 70 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes