Wastelander
820 posts

Re: Playstyle Thread!

Feb 2, 2013

very very defensive player, i love cover, and love tactical spots were i have an advantage. example would be the hole top of steps on london or yemen in various spots, i love riot shields, propane, and smokebomb, i am always in a position that i can get away and have an advantage.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 11 of 16 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Feb 2, 2013

My playstyle style depends on who I'm playing with. I have one friend that I play with every time I play, and the two of us together are like the ultimate 2 man team.  We make them party of 5, alt account, paid booster using, power weapon hogging, fleet foot cornershooting tryhards rage quit erryday yo.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 12 of 16 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Headless chicken all the way, run around aimlessly until I see something moved then try and shoot it

I still don't get why I am rubbish at this game lol
Message 13 of 16 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 2, 2013
My main is a stealth-type method. Getting the jump on people is fun. Especially with a Raffica.

My loadout in OBJ modes is this but also an ambush-tryhard type.

Meaning? OBJ modes I use an M9.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 16 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3939 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Like my loadout's name, I'm a Sneaky boy. Smiley Happy I obviously try to sneak up on people and if I get into bad situation, I of course, try to escape and Cloaked and MM help with that. Depending on the map, I either use Drake's AK or Eddy's AK.

That's what I pretty much use in every mode. Though, if I get really plssed during a match, I might switch Cloaked with Fleet foot (Rarely need to though) and go with Eddy's AK.

Message 15 of 16 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I'm more of an offensive playing but I can quickly swap to the defensive if need be depends on whatever's happening at the time. 

Message 16 of 16 (170 Views)
0 Likes