Fender Bender
2424 posts

Re: New Levels for legacy in public match witnessed

Feb 17, 2013

TensaZangetsU_0 wrote:

D@mn! I hope that's not a bug!

I think they "unlocked" them in the last patch and going to use them in the next.

If they didn't change anything about it we would have seen one of those earlier. The game is older than a year now.

Message 51 of 102 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 17, 2013

if this is legit - maybe this is just a test run, to see if everything unlocks correctly?

Message 52 of 102 (522 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I want Dutch to return!!!
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 53 of 102 (511 Views)
Fender Bender
2424 posts

Feb 17, 2013
@Canadian I think it's legit, it is very hard to edit a screen shot taken with a camera like that. But the dude is level 39 and he had the wrong level. But level 76+ has never been seen before, It might be a sign that they will be added next patch.
Message 54 of 102 (505 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
@Canadian I think it's legit, it is very hard to edit a screen shot taken with a camera like that. But the dude is level 39 and he had the wrong level. But level 76+ has never been seen before, It might be a sign that they will be added next patch.

legit as in it isn't hacked and this guy somehow changed his rank, but it was made by ND... btw that method of checking someone's rank (on naughtydog.com) is flawed, i have quite often seen my rank and stats blank

Message 55 of 102 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2424 posts

Feb 17, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

legit as in it isn't hacked and this guy somehow changed his rank, but it was made by ND... btw that method of checking someone's rank (on naughtydog.com) is flawed, i have quite often seen my rank and stats blank

It wasn't blank it said 39. But I think I know what you mean; a while ago the stat page missed the formulas for legacy 4 and 5. It calculated the levels by the exp like it did in legacy 0-3 meaning that 2.5M would be level 75.

There are no hacks for Uncharted and it is impossible to change your rank. And even if it was I doubt it would be possible to change it into 76+.

Message 56 of 102 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
831 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Back in Uncharted 2 there was a glitch in cinema files where players skins would be different to what they were actually using in that match. Instead they would be shown playing as DLC skins that Naughty Dog were about to release. It could be a similar deal here. I'm sure that everyone knows how messed up the level badges are on the scoreboard in cinema files and also when people late join (showing wrong level and legacy) so it could just be that, a glitch. Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited by the thought of new levels.

Message 57 of 102 (476 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

SjShane wrote:
Now I'm not sure if I should continue with Legacy, I'd like to get to 100, but just because there might be new levels on the way, it doesn't mean it will be exclusive to 5th Legacy.

So I either Legacy now to be assured I can get to 100, despite that I could possibly get to it at 3rd Legacy (and the risk that this was just a bug and they aren't adding these), or wait until there's more info and it will take a lot longer to get there.

Decisions, decisions. ._.

Making these levels available to all legacies (even Legacy 0) would be a huge trolling gesture from ND.

It would make levelling up a grinding chore, kinda like UC2 MP...

I think it would be better if these levels were open to all legacies (including 0) as long as they used it as an excuse to widen the range that it searches for by level. Then the people who try to not legacy at stay a legacy 0 level 75 wouldn't have the same matchmaking advantage they do now >.>

Legacy/Level-based matchmaking needs to be abolished!

Maybe that way more people will be encouraged to legacy and stop (ab)using alts...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 58 of 102 (472 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 17, 2013
why should people legacy - there is no point to it - it was just something they copied off COD.
Message 59 of 102 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1943 posts

Feb 17, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
I want Dutch to return!!!

+ Dillon while you're at it and Joel on the Heroes side.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 102 (385 Views)
0 Likes