Mar 08 2012
By: Cyris Uncharted Territory 1507 posts

If you guys REALLY want to do something about FHC

91 replies 33 views Edited Mar 8, 2012

I am not going to be doing this, but I'm just throwing this out there for people who are super pissed and want something done.

File a class action lawsuit.

ND promised you 4 Map Packs. They lied, and took your money for something they aren't giving you.

EA games promised BF1943 for everyone who bought BF3 on PS3 and then they didn't give it to them. Fans filed a class action lawsuit and EA was FORCED to give PS3 players BF1943 as they had to keep their promise.

This is basically the same offense, actually even worse.

So if you're serious about wanting your 4th map pack, do something about it and get it by law.

Again, I'm just throwing this out there, I will be taking no part in this, just informing consumers of their rights.

Message 1 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Re: If you guys REALLY want to do something about FHC

Mar 8, 2012

Unfortunately they have a defense...ugh the Fort DLC...I can't believe they can get away with calling that a map pack...disgusting.

Message 2 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Mar 8, 2012

But they technically did give us that. Plus, good luck competing with Sony's lawyers.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 3 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Mar 8, 2012

The Fort Adventure counts as a map pack as much as PSN avatars count as a map pack.

Don't fall for that crap. Even a lawyer who doesn't play video games could tell you that's a horrible defense that wouldn't work.

Message 4 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14566 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Trick_2092 wrote:

Unfortunately they have a defense...ugh the Fort DLC...I can't believe they can get away with calling that a map pack...disgusting.

They don't have a defense, the English language defines pack as more than one item.

However. I'm too lazy to even bother fighting it. I'm still battling for other things in the gaming world to be too bothered in fighting over DLC.

Message 5 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

They don't have a defense, the English language defines pack as more than one item.

However. I'm too lazy to even bother fighting it. I'm still battling for other things in the gaming world to be too bothered in fighting over DLC.

Actually, when they said they were giving extra things, they just said they'll give us 14 DLC packs. Not map packs.

Message 6 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Yeah, so they changed their offer AFTER people paid for it. That's even worse.

Message 7 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

I'm too lazy aswell, but it'll be near impossible to do something about it anyway.

They will just say that the Fort counts as a map pack, and then say some BS like how there are multiple maps within the Fort.

Lawyers are sneaky lol

Message 8 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Mar 8, 2012

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t517/ryumitch1/20120307_191351.jpg?t=1331147719

heres some proof that they did actually say FOUR map packs, you know what, i might send a long complaint....because so far, we have had pretty much NO new items...we had the 3 UC2 skin packs, a killzone skinpack and rogues doughnut packs (which nobody really cares for, lets be honest) 2 map packs that contain maps we have all played before.....the only real new thing we had was 1 SINGLE co-op mission, and we get shades....but i don't really care for co-op.....so the only new thing the COMP gets is really this last map pack.....so angry

Message 9 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14566 posts

Mar 8, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

Actually, when they said they were giving extra things, they just said they'll give us 14 DLC packs. Not map packs.

My Twitter: TheLastOfUsJoelMy Youtube Channel: EveryClickCounts

Fort Co-Op Map

Still isn't a pack so cannot be counted as one which still leaves them short of what they advertised, a'la false advertising.

Message 10 of 92 (33 Views)
0 Likes