Reply
Mar 21 2013
By: kratos_snake__ I Only Post Everything 802 posts
Offline

I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

11 replies 545 views Edited Mar 21, 2013
Can't remember if this was addressed but yeah, it was crazy. Managed to get 1 Melee kill in before being swarmed. (Cool story bro)
Message 1 of 12 (545 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Online
2424 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 21, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Can't remember if this was addressed but yeah, it was crazy. Managed to get 1 Melee kill in before being swarmed. (Cool story bro)

Since you spawn where your teammates are and where no enemies are the spawns can switch when all 10 players are dead. But when it switches some people can on the other side. It happened to me once.

Message 2 of 12 (534 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/18/2012
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 21, 2013

You crossed over to the other side? OMG...what did you see? Was it beautiful? Was my dog Rusty there? Does he miss me? 

Message 3 of 12 (516 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
702 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 21, 2013

i  was almost spawn like that got to slide in the red side before it skiped and i was slidding on my blue side again

then i saw a teammate was outside the map the whole match ...in like a corner on my side weeeird

would be cool to run around on the enemies side with granade expert them thinking u r another teammate lol

 

Message 4 of 12 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Online
2424 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 21, 2013
@Steven

You shouldn't play dodgeball. You can't blindfire and meler there. Might be too complicated y' know?
Message 5 of 12 (425 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
702 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

lol dont underestimate and look at my stats for dodgeball

nades can be blindthrown too Smiley Wink

pack up granade expert level gold and full on bombard the other side Smiley Wink

i like getting the people on the towers by throwing it aimed at the wall, but i love getting the ones aiming at the celling with BF nades

not knowing a tap of the button aimed with cam can throw a nade faster than an aimed one + you wait for people to respaw and throw them far so they get it sliding dwn Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 12 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7762 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 22, 2013

My only joy in this boring lab now is that I found out how to arc the grenades so they land on the slides. So I can literally kill people as they spawn... pretty fun lol

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 7 of 12 (374 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 22, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

My only joy in this boring lab now is that I found out how to arc the grenades so they land on the slides. So I can literally kill people as they spawn... pretty fun lol


You should see how many people get **bleep** they can't "tag" me. You can't touch John Marston, kids!

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 12 (358 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7762 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

My only joy in this boring lab now is that I found out how to arc the grenades so they land on the slides. So I can literally kill people as they spawn... pretty fun lol


You should see how many people get **bleep** they can't "tag" me. You can't touch John Marston, kids!


lol, oh yea thats probably the 2nd thing I have fun doing. Taunting constantly and dodging all their grenades. Went 0-0 in a game and got like almost 40 lucky medals Smiley Very Happy

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 9 of 12 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 22, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

My only joy in this boring lab now is that I found out how to arc the grenades so they land on the slides. So I can literally kill people as they spawn... pretty fun lol


You should see how many people get **bleep** they can't "tag" me. You can't touch John Marston, kids!


lol, oh yea thats probably the 2nd thing I have fun doing. Taunting constantly and dodging all their grenades. Went 0-0 in a game and got like almost 40 lucky medals Smiley Very Happy


Thrust Thrust Thrust roll Thrust Thrust Thrust roll

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 12 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes