Jan 24 2013
By: IzunaShisui Sackboy 381 posts

I hate to be this guy, but..

[ Edited ]
20 replies 790 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

..I think I may have discovered the biggest conspiracy of the Uncharted franchise.

It's about our beloved Spyder. 

When we see a teammate using that skin, we know it's that time again. 

A new player who thinks it's cool to pick the most annoying skin of them all, getting scores of 1-15 every match,

bothering us with that great piece of voice acting. 

Now to prove Naughty Dog totallly is in control, and to prove that they are aware of how messed up their game is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2CQg4xb-r4 , skip to 1:47.

At that time they knew how good Uncharted 2 was, and decided to troll the **** out of fans by planning this scheme to bring Uncharted 3 to the brink of destruction with a skin called Spyder. 

There was never a competition, the winner was decided before it even started, Naughty Dog is an evil mastermind, just like Arabs who try to hijack the chopper on Syria with their airwalk, only to crash it into the tower a few moments later. 

And that quote of Spyder: ''It's so heavy!''. He was hinting at the big pile of **** which comes along with the beautiful singleplayer. 

Now I know what the Deception part of the title means. Deception: it seems to be a top notch product, but when used a big heavy pile of crap is revealed. 

I might be wrong though, maybe this is a conspiracy to keep the smart 1% of the Uncharted 3 players in check.

99% of the players are amazed by the multiplayer, and thinks Naughty Dog is god (spoiler, doesn't exist)

The other 1% can't be allowed to think otherwise, so they came up with this to make them believe Naughty Dog really is in control.

edit: profanity removed

And this thread doesn't make sense besides my love for KSA and the multiplayer design team. You go girls.

Message 1 of 21 (790 Views)
Naughty Paw
12402 posts

Re: I hate to be this guy, but..

Jan 24, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

..I think I may have discovered the biggest conspiracy of the Uncharted franchise.

It's about our beloved Spyder. 

When we see a teammate using that skin, we know it's that time again. 

A new player who thinks it's cool to pick the most annoying skin of them all, getting scores of 1-15 every match,

bothering us with that great piece of voice acting. 

Now to prove Naughty Dog totallly is in control, and to prove that they are aware of how messed up their game is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2CQg4xb-r4 , skip to 1:47.

At that time they knew how good Uncharted 2 was, and decided to troll the **** out of fans by planning this scheme to bring Uncharted 3 to the brink of destruction with a skin called Spyder. 

There was never a competition, the winner was decided before it even started, Naughty Dog is an evil mastermind, just like Arabs who try to hijack the chopper on Syria with their airwalk, only to crash it into the tower a few moments later. 

And that quote of Spyder: ''It's so heavy!''. He was hinting at the big pile of **** which comes along with the beautiful singleplayer. 

Now I know what the Deception part of the title means. Deception: it seems to be a top notch product, but when used a big heavy pile of crap is revealed. 

I might be wrong though, maybe this is a conspiracy to keep the smart 1% of the Uncharted 3 players in check.

99% of the players are amazed by the multiplayer, and thinks Naughty Dog is god (spoiler, doesn't exist)

The other 1% can't be allowed to think otherwise, so they came up with this to make them believe Naughty Dog really is in control.

edit: profanity removed

And this thread doesn't make sense besides my love for KSA and the multiplayer design team. You go girls.

Totally uncalled for

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 21 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 24, 2013
cool story

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 3 of 21 (770 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7850 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I was gonna make a reply...but I just stared at the sig above and lost my train of thought...

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 4 of 21 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 24, 2013
What a conspiracy... I never saw it coming.
I feel dumb.
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Hmm.. that's funny. SpyderNynja is on my friends list and that isn't his user. Though, i have a feeling it is just a coincidence.
Message 6 of 21 (740 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2535 posts

Jan 24, 2013
He is really annoying, they should make him a 5th Legacy reward. That way, newbies won't be at a disadvantage and he will be used a lot less.

What really got to me however, is that Spyder hasn't played the game since October. He's had time to play other games though...

As a result of my frustration to him no longer playing the game he is in, and also loosing a match of the TO Lab where both my team mates were Spyder, I sent him a message saying:

"Go play with yourself.

You know, so kids aren't the only ones touching your skin.

I'm talking about Uncharted 3 if you haven't guessed..."

I never got a reply. ._.
Pepsi
Message 7 of 21 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 24, 2013

SjShane wrote:
He is really annoying, they should make him a 5th Legacy reward. That way, newbies won't be at a disadvantage and he will be used a lot less.

What really got to me however, is that Spyder hasn't played the game since October. He's had time to play other games though...

As a result of my frustration to him no longer playing the game he is in, and also loosing a match of the TO Lab where both my team mates were Spyder, I sent him a message saying:

"Go play with yourself.

You know, so kids aren't the only ones touching your skin.

I'm talking about Uncharted 3 if you haven't guessed..."

I never got a reply. ._.

He was in fact an ND employee because honestly I don also realized UC3 was going down the crapper and abondoned it.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 21 (629 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2443 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Get rid of Elena. She **bleep**en annoys me. I feel like punching a cat when I get killed by a Elena. I find that the Elena skin hogs the shotguns.
Creep
Message 9 of 21 (603 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 24, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Get rid of Elena. She **bleep**en annoys me. I feel like punching a cat when I get killed by a Elena. I find that the Elena skin hogs the shotguns.

If possible, get rid of Drake too. That guy won't SHUT THE HELL UP

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 21 (549 Views)
0 Likes