Reply
Highlighted
Oct 03 2012
By: fairytailced I Only Post Everything 1018 posts
Offline

I feel duped

28 replies 288 views Edited Oct 3, 2012
I have not encountered one single match of DLC ever since I bought pls somebody help me
Message 1 of 29 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012

Different DLC map packs are "weighted" a different times, and the "weighted" one is required to even enter the DLC pool. This is to allow people who haven't bought all map packs still be able to play some of the maps, albeit at different times of the year.

 

Right now, I think it's still DDMP, though I could be wrong.

 

Also, please use this in the future: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Ask-A-Quick-Question-Thread/m-p...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 2 of 29 (281 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012
Which Map Pack did you buy?

Right now the weight probably isn't on your map pack, so you might have to wait a month or until 1.15 to be able to play on your map.

You can play on your maps in custom games for now, I'll party up with you tommorrow and we can try to find some DLC maps Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 29 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/15/2010
Offline
1955 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Different DLC map packs are "weighted" a different times, and the "weighted" one is required to even enter the DLC pool. This is to allow people who haven't bought all map packs still be able to play some of the maps, albeit at different times of the year.

 

Right now, I think it's still DDMP, though I could be wrong.

 

Also, please use this in the future: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Ask-A-Quick-Question-Thread/m-p...


It's not the DDMP, it's FBMP #1 atm.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 29 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
1018 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012
My map pack is FBMP#2
Message 5 of 29 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
My map pack is FBMP#2

You have to wait for the map weight will change, probably when 1.15 comes out ND will change it again.

I'm not sure how often it changes, so it might change earlier than that.

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 29 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
1018 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012
Ugh I feel so stupid spending money U have to wait for to actually use
Message 7 of 29 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Different DLC map packs are "weighted" a different times, and the "weighted" one is required to even enter the DLC pool. This is to allow people who haven't bought all map packs still be able to play some of the maps, albeit at different times of the year.

 

Right now, I think it's still DDMP, though I could be wrong.

 

Also, please use this in the future: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Ask-A-Quick-Question-Thread/m-p...


It's not the DDMP, it's FBMP #1 atm.


Somehow, Oasis still managed to come up for me in matchmaking once even though FFMP #1 is the only map pack I don't own.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 8 of 29 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012
I feel bad for everyone who only has 1 map pack, since you won't be able to play DLC maps most of the time.

At least you can still enjoy some co-op in customs Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 9 of 29 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: I feel duped

Oct 3, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Different DLC map packs are "weighted" a different times, and the "weighted" one is required to even enter the DLC pool. This is to allow people who haven't bought all map packs still be able to play some of the maps, albeit at different times of the year.

 

Right now, I think it's still DDMP, though I could be wrong.

 

Also, please use this in the future: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Ask-A-Quick-Question-Thread/m-p...


It's not the DDMP, it's FBMP #1 atm.


Somehow, Oasis still managed to come up for me in matchmaking once even though FFMP #1 is the only map pack I don't own.


As long as everyone in the lobby has that map pack downloaded it has a chance of being a choice for voting.

So you just got lucky Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 10 of 29 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes