At the very least there should be an option to bro-fist. 2-player taunts would also be great, or make the High 5/hug/whatever count as a taunt.
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!
I love this idea! What would also be cool is if we could:
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
When we press "up" on our controllers we can either high five or "low five" our team mates, but what if we could hug them too?
If your friend saves your life in an epic fashion then you owe them more than high five.
A thank you hug will be more rewarding.
LOL sure why not...it might be funny
l usually never log on these forums, but I had to sign in right now in order to mention that I can't stop laughing at this. The picture, the replies...it's just hilarious. In tears right now. Hahaha.