Last Guardian
7848 posts

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

Well all the PWs can kill you literally instantly... 3 of which have a 1-hit kill. So they are all pretty lethal.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 31 of 35 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Jun 8, 2013
But one has 5 one shot kill bullets.
Creep
Message 32 of 35 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7848 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

SAS has 6 1-shot kills if used right. RPG has the potential for a 1-shot 5 kills. and the mag can 1shot kill in the head. While the sawn-off and pistole can kill quick if mixed with a punch, and the hammer can also kill multiple people with 1-2 shots as well. So what is your point?

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 33 of 35 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Jun 8, 2013
None you just keep telling me how bad the T-bolt is.
Creep
Message 34 of 35 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7848 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I'm not lol. Tbh I don't know why we're having this discussion. I just said in response to an earlier comment saying it's easy to blindfire the T-bolt saying it really isn't and has awful blindfire...

Message 35 of 35 (246 Views)
0 Likes