Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012

I don't think it's balanced at all now. They should've taken one step at a time, an Aim Assist reduction would be enough.




Message 21 of 69 (463 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:
All I can say is that it is no longer a long range weapon but still good at mid range

Which is why it sucks. This is a long range weapon, people!




Message 22 of 69 (456 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
1840 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012
Yeah they should've made it weaker at close range but left how good it was at long range.
Message 23 of 69 (443 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
451 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012
@Shadow-Man_4 y

yh exactly they could have gone about it differently
Message 24 of 69 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2011
Offline
1429 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012
If you just keep your aim steady you can still kill the objective can't you?

Really what is the definition about a long range weapon if every weapon has the ability to kill from long range as long you can control the recoil (excluded sniper rifle)
Message 25 of 69 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/14/2010
Offline
2899 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:
All I can say is that it is no longer a long range weapon but still good at mid range

I hope this is the case.  I used to get killed from two bursts all the way across the map!

2544133150[1].png

Message 26 of 69 (427 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/14/2010
Offline
2899 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

OrangeAddict wrote:
All I can say is that it is no longer a long range weapon but still good at mid range

Which is why it sucks. This is a long range weapon, people!


Long-range, but NOT extreme long range!

 

That is what the Sniper is for!

2544133150[1].png

Message 27 of 69 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

OrangeAddict wrote:
All I can say is that it is no longer a long range weapon but still good at mid range

Which is why it sucks. This is a long range weapon, people!


Long-range, but NOT extreme long range!

 

That is what the Sniper is for!


Have fun trying to get long range kills now.




Message 28 of 69 (415 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/14/2012
Offline
185 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

OrangeAddict wrote:
All I can say is that it is no longer a long range weapon but still good at mid range

Which is why it sucks. This is a long range weapon, people!


Long-range, but NOT extreme long range!

 

That is what the Sniper is for!


Have fun trying to get long range kills now.


I'll use jades para for that. Lol, jokes. Yeah Gmal felt akward when I tried to kill someone from a great distance (I was playing in cave). 

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 29 of 69 (400 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: How is the "new" G-Mal?!?!

Aug 7, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

OrangeAddict wrote:
All I can say is that it is no longer a long range weapon but still good at mid range

Which is why it sucks. This is a long range weapon, people!


Long-range, but NOT extreme long range!

 

That is what the Sniper is for!


Have fun trying to get long range kills now.


I'll use jades para for that. Lol, jokes. Yeah Gmal felt akward when I tried to kill someone from a great distance (I was playing in cave). 


Well, I'll use the M9 RoF now. I'm seriously sick of ND's constant nerfing to the G-MAL.




Message 30 of 69 (361 Views)