Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 10, 2012

Cyris wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"


In description of my third video I wroted that word correct.

I also wroted in that thread word "scubs" instead of "scrubs" coz i forget 1 letter. 

- if you gonna remind me more careless language mistakes in future, which I don't care.

English it's not my language btw.

 

 

 


Don't worry about it, we're not all d-bags on the internet like someone who posted first in this thread..

 


You're right, some of you are worse. Like "I quit this stupid game forever! Whoops I'm still here" worse.


Getting desperate I see, go ahead and pull a past experience as a reference to use in a conversation where it would not only make no sense, but be completely unnecessary.  Very nice. 

 

Message 11 of 22 (172 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 11, 2012

I like how people say the forums were good before, but the frequenters hate each other anyway so why bother.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 22 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I like how people say the forums were good before, but the frequenters hate each other anyway so why bother.


 

But they WERE good before, since trolling was very very low.

 

Seriously, if you DON'T think the forums were good before, then you didn't actually participate enough to love it like us oldies do. :-(

Message 13 of 22 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I like how people say the forums were good before, but the frequenters hate each other anyway so why bother.


 

But they WERE good before, since trolling was very very low.

 

Seriously, if you DON'T think the forums were good before, then you didn't actually participate enough to love it like us oldies do. :-(


I did not see that invisible text until I quoted. Anyway.

 

Besides the trolling, I think you guys hate each other too much. Why?

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 22 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Besides the trolling, I think you guys hate each other too much. Why?

 


 

We hate each other? When?

 

Also, whom do we hate?

Message 15 of 22 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Besides the trolling, I think you guys hate each other too much. Why?

 


 

We hate each other? When?

 

Also, whom do we hate?


I mean, there's so much hatr- you know what, forget it.

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 22 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 11, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I like how people say the forums were good before, but the frequenters hate each other anyway so why bother.


 

But they WERE good before, since trolling was very very low.

 

Seriously, if you DON'T think the forums were good before, then you didn't actually participate enough to love it like us oldies do. :-(


Who gives a **bleep** about trolling.  The ye olde forums had many discussions going and wasn't just full of "omg ND fix this and that and this and the other thing" over and over all day.  It was full of different people discussing adn was nice. 

 

Hating eachother?  Hardly.  Though some of the more competative players do like to hate. 

 

Message 17 of 22 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/01/2012
Offline
287 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Don't let Southpaw poison your mind, the +8% x-ray meters do literally nothing. You'll have a wider range using your aimdot around a corner ( I think thats what he did but confused it with the stat hat). It seriously has no where near the range of PING. It kinda pissed me off that you complained about it twice, when it's not even a problem. Good post though, this game feels like a beta sometimes.

Message 18 of 22 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 11, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"


In description of my third video I wroted that word correct.

I also wroted in that thread word "scubs" instead of "scrubs" coz i forget 1 letter. 

- if you gonna remind me more careless language mistakes in future, which I don't care.

English it's not my language btw.

 

 

 


Don't worry about it, we're not all d-bags on the internet like someone who posted first in this thread..

 


I'm not worry. i'm used to this Smiley Wink

 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 19 of 22 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 11, 2012

MR-o-RAGER wrote:

Don't let Southpaw poison your mind, the +8% x-ray meters do literally nothing. You'll have a wider range using your aimdot around a corner ( I think thats what he did but confused it with the stat hat). It seriously has no where near the range of PING. It kinda pissed me off that you complained about it twice, when it's not even a problem.


TBH i didn't test those hats, so I just belived him. I'm not agree with people who say that PING! is useles tho'. I'm used that BS to test it sometimes in 2v2v2 or in Chetau and that paid booster is pretty deadly. I belive that once when i get that hat, it gonna serve me pretty well too. (especially with Cloacked)

 


MR-o-RAGER wrote:

Good post though, this game feels like a beta sometimes.


Thx! I still think G-Mal nerf was very good move, but that's only "half way" to make that game perfect.

 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 20 of 22 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes