Fender Bender
3622 posts

Re: Hone your skills

Oct 9, 2012

Get a feel for which gun you like, and also tweak the camera sensitivity options. My game has got a massive boost since I changed from default to 7/8.

Do you feel me?

Message 21 of 29 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

jedi_khan wrote:

Sorry it took me so long to respond, III-Paradigm-III, I've been playing since February 9th, my KD said 0.92 on the leaderboard last time I checked, but most of my kills have been on the latest block mesh map.  I don't know why, but the leaderboard hasn't counted that.  When you hit statistics on my character from the lobby, and do the math, it comes out to about 1.31.

This may seem implausable, but it is the truth, I assure you.  I only began to be REALLY good recently, and I USED to suck.

Hell I used to suck, for a good month.... My k/d went from .9 To a 2.25 

i guess how to play good depends on being smart during pubs CBS scrims etc and also your booster set up

I for one play aggressive so my load outs are 

G-mal Marlowe para9 (grinded not bought) fleet foot and daredevil or monkey man with smoke bomb as my KB

the same for M9 and ak-47

and my sniper Draza's dragon marlowes para9 scoped in bargain/amo award/daredevil and sniper

also try putting your sensitivity up to a 7-9 it's perfect 

Message 22 of 29 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I love how no one is saying anything about the subject at hand, and just trolling on how they think I'm a noob with OP guns and dumb tactics that I had previously stated I do not use.

Thank you for your kindness, I say sarcastically.

Message 23 of 29 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I gave gun advice. Is that what this thread is about?

In plunder, contrary to popular belief, Beast Mode isn't always the best option. Throwers won't get any benefit from BM; instead, they use Endurance to easily catch up to the thrown idol.

In Chain Reaction, have one man at the first spot and one man at the second, the rest at third. Once the first man captures the first one he rushes to second. Third would be captured by the other three. It's a breeze from there.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 29 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Oct 10, 2012

More or less...

Most everyone has just been trolling...

Message 25 of 29 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

jedi_khan wrote:

More or less...

Most everyone has just been trolling...

I gave a few good suggestions, here are a few more:

Try to line up headshots with a Sniper. Practice in a custom game on a moving spitscreen opponent, or a friend who is willing to be a moving target for you Smiley Very Happy

Here are a few awesome headshots that I got Smiley Very Happy

^this is One of my favourites Smiley Happy

^ this one is awesome because the ememy flies away like a balloon Smiley Tongue

^ This is my favourite one because I was camping in my secret spot, and I wasn't expecting to get a headshot Smiley Happy

^ this one proves that you do not always need skill or practice to get a headshot, sometimes you will get people who stand still and give you and easy kill

^ This one shows that Yemen is Haunted, and I killed a ghost :\

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 26 of 29 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Why is everyone giving jedi advice? He said he wants to help us hone our skills.
Message 27 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Because he's not even giving advice.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 29 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Oct 11, 2012

To above:

I'm not giving advice because I don't have anyone to give advice to.  I'm waiting for someone to basically ask for it, but please tell me if I shouldn't.

To shadowlibraboy:

That is a debatable definition of awesome.

To everyone else:

Here is a little advice:

A.  If you are in close combat, don't be afraid to blindfire.  It may not be accurate, but when you're right next to someone, it might not be a good thing to try to line up your shots.

B.  When aiming, keep on the move.  This will make it harder for your enemy to get shot in, while at the same time helping you land a bullet in him (depending on the circumstances).

C.  Weapons!  Don't be afraid to switch weapons, trade for a different one, or even use it when it seems helpless.  For those of you that like longer ranged fights, your long gun probably isn't good for blindfire, so don't be afraid to switch to your pistol!  The Para-9 is excellent for ranges point-blank to mid.  Also, don't be afraid to trade for a better gun.  You like your G-Mal (and come on, who doesn't) but you see a nice shiny PAK-80 leaning against the wall!  Solution: PAK!  Even though it is inaccurate and might run out of ammo fast... and make you move slowly... and prevent you from climbing... from a good position you can lay waste to the valley!  If you are out or nearly out of ammo, don't try to get a kill with five shots.  Trade it away, or maybe your

G-Mal is still there!  As for firing when helpless, it can help.  You have a KAL-7 and you see an enemy climbing some distance away.  He's an easy target... for another weapon, but the KAL is the least accurate of all the game's non-shotguns!  You will almost certainly miss!  Still fire, because there is a pretty good chance he'll do one of these things:

1. Run away to a position where you can attack him more easily

2. Die (maybe he has very low health and you landed one or two shots?)

3. Hide in a good location, heal, run up to you in a close range match where the                                                                          the KAL rules!

4. In a fit of panic, shoot wildly and waste ammo

I will create videos and examples ASAP.

Message 29 of 29 (98 Views)
0 Likes