Survivor
2689 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed, 90+ kudo's, Eric replied

Feb 26, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
Also don't ask for 3 hit kill melee. ND would set it damage to 49% instead of 50%. This would not change a thing to stevenfis... steelfisting. But it would be bad for noobs that punch to get kills. Giving tryhards even more time to turn around and steelfist.

didnt you play hardcore - it was like 33.34% - 40% damage, probably around 35%.
it would only be a good thing, even if it was only changed to 49% - it would still be better. the noobs are masters of the steelfist anyways so it wouldnt make a difference - however it would make a huge difference to the lag n roll tryhards - they would fail Smiley Very Happy.

but it would be the same damage as hardcore mode anyways so -  33.34% + damage.

hardcore was great because of it.

Message 521 of 1,597 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 26, 2013
ND deliberately left out the blindfire nerf out of the 1.17 patch notes - they want to suprise us with it Smiley Tongue
Message 522 of 1,597 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Feb 26, 2013

People are still waiting for this ****hole to be fixed lol? Wow.

Message 523 of 1,597 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Feb 26, 2013

When it comes to blindfire I really hope they make it like it was in unncharted 2, for uncharted 4 on the ps4

Message 524 of 1,597 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7853 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I want the main loadout gun in UC4 to be the Kal-7.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 525 of 1,597 (298 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 26, 2013
^^ plus the raffia
Message 526 of 1,597 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7853 posts

Feb 26, 2013

lol that would actually be a cool mode. Everybody is given the same loadout for the entire match and it is randomized each match. 1 match everyone has kal+raffica, the next match its the Ak+para, next match its the g-mal+tau, etc.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 527 of 1,597 (293 Views)
Fender Bender
2425 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
Also don't ask for 3 hit kill melee. ND would set it damage to 49% instead of 50%. This would not change a thing to stevenfis... steelfisting. But it would be bad for noobs that punch to get kills. Giving tryhards even more time to turn around and steelfist.

it would only be a good thing, even if it was only changed to 49% - it would still be better. the noobs are masters of the steelfist anyways so it wouldnt make a difference - however it would make a huge difference to the lag n roll tryhards - they would fail Smiley Very Happy.

Actually, punches were just as strong as usual. But the health was higher.

Message 528 of 1,597 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Actually, punches were just as strong as usual. But the health was higher.

same thing - the weapons and melee did less damage.

make melee a 3 hit kill - it only makes sense.

Message 529 of 1,597 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7853 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I still wanna see unique melee animations by the people with weapons. How awesome would it be to see Tenzin or Salim take out their swords and chop a villian in half.

Message 530 of 1,597 (271 Views)
0 Likes