Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: G-MAL w/ accuracy

May 5, 2013

I... I actually don't use either of those. I use Call-Out on my G-MAL.

It's a part of my support class. Smiley Tongue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 11 of 28 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7859 posts

May 5, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

well if you use a g-mal with callout, then why not use Elena's? Unless you don't have it unlocked.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 12 of 28 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

May 5, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

well if you use a g-mal with callout, then why not use Elena's? Unless you don't have it unlocked.

I don't know. I don't think I have it unlocked...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 13 of 28 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 5, 2013

I used to use a GMAL with Accuracy and Clip Size since I noticed I could go through an entire clip to kill 1-2 people. But then I changed it for Flynn's GMAL and Scoped In and... wow

I can't see myself without Level 3 Scoped In on my GMAL.

In other words, Scoped In is a good substitute for accuracy. Gives you less recoil and though you can't have a custom gun, I can't imagine myself using any other GMAL besides Flynn's.

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 5, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Romans G-Mal, because I need reload speed and with a call out weapon I get too many assists. Accuracy G-Mal is great as well but I find the aim assist sometimes too sticky and it screws up my aim. It's pretty fun to kill someone with a jumping blindfire burst if he's low on health and it works pretty decent with Romans.

You know what, you're absolutely right! I tried it a bit more today and the aim is just too darn sticky. Maybe I'm not used to it or I don't know, but it really screws my aim as well. Switched back to Elena's G-MAL, don't think I'll be changing it.

By the way, why Roman's? Blindfire accuracy is pretty useless on the G-MAL. You can use Flynn's as it has RS + max ammo instead of BA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 28 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 5, 2013
Flynn's gun is CS and MA, not RS. If it had RS I'd use it, but oh well.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 28 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 5, 2013

far-zan wrote:

Accuracy throws off my aim so I use a Gmal w/ reload speed. IMO reload speed is the most useful mod on a long gun. 

Smiley Very Happy 

But to the OP, I switch between them a lot. Both great weapons as long as you have Scoped In. BTW, has anyone tried Scoped In with the AK-47 and Accuracy. I recently have been using that and it's great. You'll win a lot of strait up gun fights and it pisses people off. Smiley Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 17 of 28 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 5, 2013
I use my Drake's AK with Endurance. I'd use Eddy's once I get over the fact that drake's third booster is useless.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 28 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

May 5, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I used to use a GMAL with Accuracy and Clip Size since I noticed I could go through an entire clip to kill 1-2 people. But then I changed it for Flynn's GMAL and Scoped In and... wow

I can't see myself without Level 3 Scoped In on my GMAL.

In other words, Scoped In is a good substitute for accuracy. Gives you less recoil and though you can't have a custom gun, I can't imagine myself using any other GMAL besides Flynn's.

i guess i'm crazy for using both accuracy and scoped-in gold on my g-mal? Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 28 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 5, 2013
IDK. I wanna try GMAL with Acc and RS out... But what's a good gun to go with it? I can't really have both my guns as a burst fire, the other one would feel weak next to the other...
Message 20 of 28 (280 Views)
0 Likes