another few tips:
6) stealth master
most people consider assassin medals pretty difficult (I'm not one of those people), but there is an easier way where you only have to make 1 oh snap and you get the assassin medal, that way is named: coop hunter, do the following:
- when you are the hero's, stealth kill 2 coop characters that are controlled by the game. that is so easy that sometimes you stealth kill a character when you didn't mean to do it. anyway, stealth kill those 2 characters and then wait until the round is over, or at least don't use square anymore just to be sure that you won't make a 3 stealth kill because then you get the covert ops medal, and that's not the medal you wanted, hmm? now when you are the villains you will only have to make 1 stealthkill on the hero's to get an oh snap and therefore an assassin medal, because the game saw that you made 2 stealthkills in the first round and 1 in the second, so that's 2 + 1 = 3 (again not so smart programming from Naughty Dog), and because you are now a villain stealth killing a hero, you get an assassin medal.
why is this helpful?:
- you only have to get 1 oh snap
- oh snap medals are easier in coop hunter because you can just attack an opponent who is carrying a treasure, those are easy to stealth kill
- in plunder it's hard to stealthkill the treasure carrier, because he will be surrounded by teammates and opponents usually, in hunter he is not, you only have one teammate, and the other opponent is probably carrying a treasure too
- you have 12 minutes (2 rounds of coop hunter as a villain) to make 1 stealth kill instead of 10 minutes (usully the time of a match of plunder) to make 3 stealth kills
7) key master
this tropy requires a lot of grinding, but I think I know the fastest way:
- play monastary coop adventure on easy with only 1 buddy
- go to the end and kill the 3 kickback bosses (don't kill any other enemy), you can do this easily with a pak-80, there is one at the top-right corner when facing the library (where the kickback bosses come from)
- after you killed all 3, kill yourself and repeat, you have 20 lives so that means that you have 11 x 3 = 33 gate keeper medals, that's a lot in such a short time!
- play this map 3 times and you have 99/100, only 1 left! (don't go play this map a 4th time for only that last one, just play coop arena or something)
I have watched all the trophies now and I don't think I know anymore tips, but I think those 2, especially the first 1, are worth adding to the guide
i'm adding some pictures to the guide to make it look more appealing, but it has caused me to move Competitive Wins Trophy and Miscellaenuous Competitive Trophies Part 1 Sections down with the Miscellaenous Part 2 Section (because of the 120,000 character limit), and has made some text miscoloured, i working on fixing it atm...
EDIT: added pictures of all the trophy images and a few more such as weapons and kickbacks, i also fixed the text colour problem and cleaned up the first part of the guide by changing the titles
hands down the fastest way to take down the brute.
combine Ao3 and Dragon Sniper. You can down him in 1, just 1 shot to the face.