This is my version of why we should have crushing health as the normal health:
- It makes more boosters valueable like Regeneration.
- First aim, first kill. Crushing health will reduce the hipfiring noobs. It will not rise because aiming is more accurate then hipfiring. With the health we have right now, hipfiring is better than aiming because you can run and gun without dying and then let the aim-assist do the rest of the hipfiring. or press square.
- It makes all guns more valueable. For instance, the G-Mal AK-47 and Fal-ss can stand a chance against the M9. If you are worried that M9 RoF will make crushing health more terrible, that's the M9 RoF noobs fault. Also, kills are not stolen as much.
- Covering is more useful. Yes because you want to stay alive, so you will find cover to avoid being hit by bullets. With the health we have right now, more people will hipfire to stay alive than run away or use the covering system.
- Because this game has SPRINT - I was playing Uncharted 2 the other time, and I noticed it's annoying that you can't sprint away from a guy shooting you from behind. Uncharted 3 has sprint, so that means you can easily SPRINT your way out and come back to shoot the enemy.
This is not CoD. Uncharted is about adventure: I think you can still do that with crushing health. You can even act as an action hero, running around the map and killing enemies.
It makes climbing walls useless: You're not spider-man. Also, crushing health will make 'monkey man' booster more valueable.
No. Uncharted 2 patch whatever with lower health. But isn't Uncharted 2 a better online game than Uncharted 3?
This game is 1 year old. I lost.
Haters Love Me!
Solved! Go to Solution.
You want low health, then go play Uncharted 2.
I do but I play Uncharted 3 more. Uncharted 2 has no sprinting and all the Uncharted 3 good stuff. Also, Uncharted 3 has more people playing it.
Haters Love Me!
No. Here's why:
- Encourages Camping
- Sure first aim, first kill but it takes away the skill aspect. There are no longer any gun battles it's just shoot dead you no longer have the chance to react
- What's the point of Regeneration if you're already dead, it might BiTS more effective.
- There isn't that much cover to start with in UC3, nowhere as much as UC2. More using cover will just slow down the gameplay and make it boring
1. And...what else, exactly? Will we see a rise in SA-esque boosters so people can get the first shot before the other person? I know the community loves that.
2. Losing a gunfight simply because you didn't react right before the other player is a concept reserved solely for twitch shooters, and for good reason. Good tactics ahould be able to sometimes compensate for negative timeframes.
3. The only guns that could use buffs are Tau & Raffica. M9 RoF is a huge annoyance now, and it'll only make people more irritable with less overall health.
4. Cover isn't useful because of lag, which causes the bullets to curve Matrix-style and hit peple anyway. Cover can be more useful without lowering health by doing things like speeding up the animation to enter and exit cover.
5. Well, with that reasoning, we can be an "action hero" by killing enemies the way people do as of now normally.
6. Traversal is one of the main facets of Uncharted- ND had its roots in platforming. It allows for players to flank enemies in a large variety of ways, and this would severly weaken it. Monkey Man is already a solid choice due to ND having unified hitboxes for legs & chest- I don't like it, but MM helps out a lot in scenarios when you're being shot at while climbing.
7. Maybe 1.04 was (I'll never know) but I loathed UC2 when I returned to it momentarily after playing UC3 due to its vastly lowered health.
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!