- I'm mediocre
- I stopped playing for several months, then picked it back up. Then I discovered that there was an awesome camp spot in LU. Then I realized that everyone else used it too. Now I hate LU.
- I curse. A lot. When I feel like I'm gettting screwed over in a game. But I don't hold it personally against people (unless you straight out lag/cheat/glitch on purpose) because I'm sure I've gotten my fair share of cheap kills.
- I mute everyone because I don't give a crap what people are talking/bragging about in a game.
- I like playing random. I don't like playing in groups because I feel more pressure to do well, which makes me more likely to suck.
- I rarely touch power weapons because I feel cheap killing people with them. And if you use one against me multiple times in a match then hump my body like you got a skillful kill, screw you, and you can bet I'm cursing you out loudly.
- Given everything I've said above, I always try to play for fun, first and foremost, despite my emotions and frustrations If you treat the game like a job and ruin it for others - guess what, your in game achievements doesn't translate to some real life accomplishment so don't pretend it does. And I will remind you of this when you send me hateful pointless messages just because I killed you a few times in a game. You know, like I'm supposed to.
Ha, same here.
Except power weapons, I use them otherwise I get killed by them.
- I used revenge when I started playing uncharted 3
- I rage and most likely quit when I have bad team mates
- I hate using power weapons in tdm and barely use them as they are weapons for "scrubs"
- I rage whenever somebody kills me with a power weapon.
- I always curse at people who use revenge.
- I always quit when facing an experienced party of 4/5 in tdm.
- I always call people "tryhards" when they use m9 RoF or gmal accuracy in Plunder or Team Objective.
I mute everyone in the lobby before the match starts
if I'm playing a good team and my team wins I'll unmute the other team at the end of the match if I lose I keep them muted.
I am absolutely horrible with the m9
I'm not afraid to go against anyone or any team unless you speak Spanish then I get nervous before the match
I would rather play with good friends and good people than play with an elite player or players who are jerks
I got two unluckies in one objectives game I ended up breaking even somehow. Everyone on the other team was using m9rof or kal7rof and blindfire accuracy I wanted to break my disc lol
1. pre rage quit fix, i never quit matches, and judged people who did. Post rage quit fix, I quit when i feel like it, and dont give a **bleep**.
2. i enjoy reading friends PSN comments.
3. when i get hate mail, i am overjoyed.
Hey gunz, I finally get your signature.
ok then, explain?
Say NO to paid DLC maps
I confess I played neverbelow in a 3tdm and stole his shotgun by actually aiming a gun.
Then I proceeded to kill him three consecutive times with his own power weapon.
During the whole process he kept yelling "noobie" or some other obscenity **bleep** people use.
Of course he won the match; I had a crappy teammate and he had one of his "pro" friends on his side.
Hm..not much of a confession..I guess me relishing in the fact he got so mad(he'll say he was trolling or forgot; I'm sure lol) is somewhat of a confession?
This is funny read (grammar?)
- I think I'm unbeatable at 1v1s and if I happen to lose, the other guy lagged.
- I say I couldn't care less about KDR but I want to maintain it around 2,5.
- I don't care about winning, just my own performance.
- I hate rage quitters ( and raging in general ) and if a friend of mine frequently rage quits, I'll delete them.
- RoF M9 isn't OP
- I use Chloe 'cause she's got a nice **bleep**. Not really, I like the stat bonus her headdress gives.
-People who play as skeletons are tryhards.
-MEX (Mexico), NL (Netherlands), PL (Poland) GER (Germany) Peru. Those type of people annoy me with their lag.
- I HATE people who steal my kills.
- Really hate Splitscreeners.
- People who are legacy 5 75 really need some sun and get a life.