Fender Bender
2425 posts

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 15, 2012

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I doubt you could ever beat me getting 12 assists in a single hardcore game. Really, I don't understand why hardcore had higher health, that's probably the cause of me getting so many...

I got 13 two times in hardcore. And 15 once in a lab match; Riot shields and Micro's.

Message 31 of 33 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8096 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I doubt you could ever beat me getting 12 assists in a single hardcore game. Really, I don't understand why hardcore had higher health, that's probably the cause of me getting so many...

you kidding me? i get 12 assists ON AVERAGE no matter what game mode even 3tdm dude lol.............highest i ever had was 20 in plunder

Sleep Matt signature
Message 32 of 33 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7859 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I remember playing solo with an entire room of randoms, no parties, we played a few games together as well.

3 games in a row my score was 5-3-12, 3-3-8, and 4-13-15. By the 3rd match I was frustrated as hell because no matter who I ran into, someone sniped my kill.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 33 of 33 (301 Views)
0 Likes