Sackboy
378 posts

Re: Boosters/Medals & Sniper Guide Videos by CritRate

May 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

true pros get long rangers with the kal.

First attempt... didn't last long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tKcNTR3NI

Next attempt I think I'll spec WE to weaken with TAL then swap to KAL-7 to finish...

Message 41 of 112 (598 Views)
Last Guardian
7762 posts

May 13, 2013

CritRate wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

true pros get long rangers with the kal.

First attempt... didn't last long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tKcNTR3NI

Next attempt I think I'll spec WE to weaken with TAL then swap to KAL-7 to finish...

lmao. Yup it is hard, and like I said, I think I personally only ever got 1 50m kill with the kal. and it was a KS from someone...

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 42 of 112 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 13, 2013
Brilliant try Crit Smiley Very Happy. I was in the video, you could see my name when he said "someone on the forums..." I was right above or below sanddude20.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 43 of 112 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Brilliant try Crit Smiley Very Happy. I was in the video, you could see my name when he said "someone on the forums..." I was right above or below sanddude20.

Thanks! Haha yeah I can spot your sig pretty easily.

Message 44 of 112 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1943 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Nice vids you got there CritRate, and I see Naughty Dog still didn't fix the bug that you don't die when you get hit by a T-bolt shot if that person jumps in and out of cover/blindfire while in cover. (you can clearly see the hit marker so it was definitely a hit.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 112 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

May 15, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Nice vids you got there CritRate, and I see Naughty Dog still didn't fix the bug that you don't die when you get hit by a T-bolt shot if that person jumps in and out of cover/blindfire while in cover. (you can clearly see the hit marker so it was definitely a hit.)

Thanks! Some of that could be region latency also since I play late at night sometimes, I hate getting around a corner only to die 1-2 secs later when there's clearly no way they could've kept hitting me.

I've been making more random/commentary videos lately, ie. Snipering with the Djinn costume while talking about the problem with tournament tickets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NogMvZOB0

But it's about time for me to release another medal guide.  

Message 46 of 112 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

May 17, 2013

@bunshing Latest video is about me checking out your stats then you inviting me to a game. Also I think I shoot some people with a T-bolt.

Message 47 of 112 (487 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

May 17, 2013
hey broo, i just love it Smiley Very Happy you make me feel like a legend haha

for your controller joke.. happened to me yesterday. I throw it 2 times and its broken now .. a chance i have a 2nd xD

so your next will be our party games that we did? that will be interesting Smiley Happy

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 48 of 112 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

May 17, 2013

bunshing wrote:
hey broo, i just love it Smiley Very Happy you make me feel like a legend haha

for your controller joke.. happened to me yesterday. I throw it 2 times and its broken now .. a chance i have a 2nd xD

so your next will be our party games that we did? that will be interesting Smiley Happy

I've learned to put backspin on my controller as I release it and aim it at the cushion/side of the couch instead of the floor.

Next will be one of the last party games, forgot to clear out my saved cinemas/edits so I only had 2 cinema slots to get your perspective.

Message 49 of 112 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

May 19, 2013

@Bunshing Does your name comes from Naruto Shippuden, otherwise the intro to this next video will make no sense to you... which would be awesome.

http://youtu.be/kPnVJUad6HQ

Message 50 of 112 (441 Views)
0 Likes