10262 posts

Re: Blindfire Deterrent

Mar 25, 2013
9. Handgun counter-blindfire abilities, in order;

Para 9
Arm Micro
Tau
Raffica

10. Run with someone in a team-based game. More people screw with blindfire autoaim.

Make sure you get Defender instead of Avenger.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 41 of 43 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7858 posts

Mar 25, 2013

oddly enough I get a defender  sometimes even when my teammate dies lol. One time I actually got both a defender and avenger on the same kill Smiley Tongue

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 42 of 43 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Lol, defender and avenger in the same time.

Schroedinger's theory. LOL
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 43 of 43 (212 Views)