Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4140 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 1, 2013
So making someone use a booster to counter another booster isnt broken? Oh not mention it would sometimes not work.

The massive amounts camping isn't broken ?

Uncharted 3 has what... rof issues with some blindfire on the side?

@wy I agree on the co-op
-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 11 of 34 (412 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3589 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 1, 2013
Oh jeez do we need to turn this into a UC2 vs UC3 thing ??

Both games have issues both games were messed up by patches, but if we stack all the problems from each UC3 would come out with the most 'cracks'.


It comes down to preferences so let's leave it at that.
Message 12 of 34 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
279 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 1, 2013

FineSmiley Happy

Message 13 of 34 (392 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7845 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 1, 2013

I like UC1 multiplayer more.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 14 of 34 (390 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3589 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 1, 2013
I agree Zombie survival Co-op mode was a beast in UC1 MP Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 34 (384 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3676 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 2, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
I agree Zombie survival Co-op mode was a beast in UC1 MP Smiley Very Happy

I'd wish I could play Uncharted 1 cooperative, that part scared the **bleep** out of me (I can't stand horror at all, and yes, that part is considered horror to me), Uncharted 1 was my first playstation 3 game, and I was home alone, and I loved the story, so I played the game in one playthrough without breaks, so I played the zombie part at 1 AM and I was so **bleep** scared xD

Message 16 of 34 (337 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
5302 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 2, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
SA , low health and wall gliches were enough to brake it for me

I prefer uc3 higher skill cap , and more in depth mutiplayer

^ This.

 

Sorry but apart from co-op. UC2 is dead to me.

Message 17 of 34 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3676 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 2, 2013

tack129 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
SA , low health and wall gliches were enough to brake it for me

I prefer uc3 higher skill cap , and more in depth mutiplayer

^ This.

 

Sorry but apart from co-op. UC2 is dead to me.


UC3 has multiple versions of SA, besides I would just put on Evasion, sure it wastes a booster slot, but I don't really care...

In the OP I am asking for raising the health back to normal, so that won't be the problem if they do that and wall glitches aren't that present anymore, only real problem to me is the treasure glitching in plunder which ruins all matches of plunder...

Message 18 of 34 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
1234 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 2, 2013
PLEASE.
Message 19 of 34 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4140 posts
 

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tack129 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
SA , low health and wall gliches were enough to brake it for me

I prefer uc3 higher skill cap , and more in depth mutiplayer

^ This.

 

Sorry but apart from co-op. UC2 is dead to me.


UC3 has multiple versions of SA, besides I would just put on Evasion, sure it wastes a booster slot, but I don't really care...

In the OP I am asking for raising the health back to normal, so that won't be the problem if they do that and wall glitches aren't that present anymore, only real problem to me is the treasure glitching in plunder which ruins all matches of plunder...


What ping? Yea after you pay 100k and it is no were as good as SA was in UC2.

 

Like I said before, there is no way ND would ever spend resources on a game their not making money off

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 20 of 34 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes