Splicer
61 posts

there are medals for things like running a certain distan...

Oct 5, 2011

there are medals for things like running a certain distance hanging a certain amount of time and staying in cover for so long. Rather than counting all of your medals it would be nice to have total distance traveled total time spent hanging/climbing etc would be nice and give you a good idea of how a particular player plays.

Message 11 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

Currently the search for friends is case sensitive.  So S...

Oct 5, 2011

Currently the search for friends is case sensitive.  So Scootgar finds me at level 1, scootgar at level 31.

Could we have case-ignorant searching?  Thanks.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 12 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

It be great to have more information on the individual ga...

Oct 6, 2011

It be great to have more information on the individual games we played. Whether we won, most used weapon for that match, which team the players were on, and to have the map/mode picture remain somewhere in the corner so we know exactly what we're looking at. It's easy to forget exactly which match youre looking at. 

Also a graph that shows amount of times taunted to the amount of times you taunt kills would be great

Message 13 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

This has probably already been mentioned, but I would lik...

Oct 6, 2011

This has probably already been mentioned, but I would like to see kills with each weapon or most used weapons.

Message 14 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Good, good, now, make it so when I click oon "stats&...

Oct 7, 2011

Good, good, now, make it so when I click oon "stats", I immediately go to unch3 stats.

Do you feel me?

Message 15 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
426 posts

Love that you are no longer going to track kills in plunder/objective

Oct 8, 2011

That is totally a step in the right direction. But could you please add a stat section for in game boards and webstie for plunder mode-specifically number of captures and perhaps on the defensive end drop it and no cigar medals. For Team Objective of course objective points should be tracked right now they seem to be in Co-op instead of comp. Next I would love to see all quits count as disconnects if done within 30-60 seconds, after that a loss and that stat be displayed along with Wins and losses or W/L ratio in every board so people can see who the padders are and who the players are. Also I love the simplicity of your stats but perhaps consider expanding it to track stats in each individual game mode are there is no doubt so ppl play one game more than another and may be considered a leader in that game mode, especially plunder players ppl who play plunder tend to stick mainly with plunder or objective. I can make an argument for all modes especially hardcore and FFA as they too deserve to have their own statistics tracked as they represent a different skill set to play, one is solo skill set the other is well a hardcore skillset. 

The main reason to add the wins losses and disconnect to all stats to expose the padders and humiiate them they should be exposed for the cowards and cheap gameplayers they are. To that effect perhaps even track an overall stat that mathematically accounts all other stats to create a  formula for determining overall rank on the leaderboards(Prolly wishful thinking but still just a thought)

--------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - SeeknDestroy1318
Message 16 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

More detailed weapon stats

Oct 8, 2011

I would like to see more detailed weapon stats - kills & deaths by.

My only concern for this is the whole BlackOps Famas/AK74u noob insults kind of thing happening in U3.  If you include this kind of detail I don't feel it should be accessible in-game to other players.

Message 17 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

I saw cooljosh21 record... No wonder why he murdered me!

Oct 8, 2011
I saw cooljosh21 record... No wonder why he murdered me!
Cooljosh21 BEASTED on me on my other account!
Message 18 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 9, 2011

xPyroMatt wrote:

Keeyes wrote:

I'd like to see something something along the lines of Time spent in Objective areas (i.e. king of the hill zone, chain reaction) or objectives participated in (kills in objective deathmatch, zones captured) . 

Also a powerplays per match stat would be great.

This first part is a very good idea.  Also, a total assist count would be much appreciated.

I think they should definitely have a count of your assists, but what about working assists into KDR? Let me explain- there can be the standard, kills:deaths, but why can't there be a kills & assists:deaths? The value given of an assist is 1/4 the value of a kill. So, every assist would be .25 of a kill, and 4 assists would equal 1 kill. This would make those times when teamates steal my kill (or vice versa :smileywink:) more manageable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 19 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

I think it would be really cool if we also saw assists on...

Oct 10, 2011

I think it would be really cool if we also saw assists on the K/D pie chart. 

Message 20 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes