10-11-2011 11:35 AM
Also, some of the stats being displayed seem sort of superfluous. Games muted? I don't see how that's useful to know, other than an "oooo didn't know that" moment.
10-18-2011 03:31 PM
Here are my suggestions, I think these changes will make the stats page much more helpful and usable for everyone. Please...
1. remove Uncharted TV from the stats page - it has nothing to do with the player's personal stats, and it slows down the page load. If you really want to have that on the page it should be in a side bar and/or it should be smaller.
2. clarify what muted means in Games/Muted.
3. create a pie chart comparing kills resulting from aim/shoot vs blind fire vs melee vs stealth vs grenade. I know that some of this can be inferred from the numbers already given, but I think this would be a really informative chart and interesting chart. This could replace the MELEE KILLS/STEALTH KILLS chart.
4. remove the __PROFILE section b/c all of that information is redundant except for time played which should be moved to the top where it shows the players level as a graphic and XP/bar.
5. Move the player search box to the top since it has nothing to do with the Latest Match.
6. Display numbers in the charts so that mouseover is not required to see the numbers. The next request eliminates the need for this on certain charts where the data exists in a data table on the page.
7. put related charts / stats together. For all the existing items it should be grouped like this:
Overview Section (fine as is):
Kills / Deaths Section:
MELEE/STEALTH KILLS (which I hope will be replaced with the chart I requested in #3)
GAMES/MUTED (whatever this means)
That's all for now. Thanks for the hard work.
10-21-2011 09:34 PM
Along with the kills / deaths stats, show average kills vs average deaths per game.
This is mostly a TDM stat, as it shows the player's average point contribution to each game. This is different from KDR in that, two people might both have 300 kills and 100 deaths and thus have a 3.0 KDR, but one guy achieves those numbers in 100 games because he's a camper and gets 3-1 on average, the other guy is Rambo and achieves the same kills/deaths in 10 games, getting 30-10 on average. +20 is a lot better than +2...
Yes you can infer these numbers from those already given but it'd be nice to have them precomputed, especially if you can limit the stat to death match game types (TDM, 3TDM, FFA?)
10-23-2011 10:25 AM
While I like the stats, there's one thing that bothers me a small amount.
On the Kills/Death ratio, Kills are blue, Deaths are Orange. Okay, so Blue = wanted, Orange = unwanted at this point.
On Games/Quit ratio, Games are Blue, Quits are orange. Still consistant with the above.
On the Win/Loss ratio, Wins are Orange, Losses are Blue. Wait, so Orange = wanted now?
A minor inconsistency that irks me slightly, it would be nice if it was consistant among the stats that matter if it's comparing something that people vs. don't want.
10-29-2011 05:19 AM
A Few Thoughts,,
10-29-2011 09:50 AM