Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

I think I just made a breaking discovery... I wracked my...

Oct 4, 2011

I think I just made a breaking discovery... I wracked my brain trying to think of ANYTHING that could possibly be different between my accts or my 2 PS3s. I realized I had not set up the audio on the other accts yet. When I turned my audio settings to Dolby 5.1 (SCORPiON5150's settings) the lag gets severe as I have reported here. When I run it on default there is some lag present still on SCORPiON5150 but I'd say it is 50% better.

On the other accounts, if I turn it ON, it goes to the 50% bad mark that I am seeing with SCORPiON5150's on default. Turn it off the game runs lightning fast with no issues on the other accts.

It seems to be an issue between both Audio & leaderboard for me. Perhaps the leaderboard updates at a faster rate when you get to a certain spot & chokes down the net speed while the system is already choking from the audio settings. Just some more thoughts....

I have 5 rounds in now on my normal acct that have been OK for the most part, but only with audio on default. Second I turn it back to Dolby 5.1 it bogs.

EDIT: Made it about 8 or 9 rounds free of video lag. Then right back to the same again. I moved up perhaps 15 spots on the leaderboard before it started up again.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Why do all 3 Team Deathmatches count as losses? :smileyin...

Oct 5, 2011
Why do all 3 Team Deathmatches count as losses? :smileyindifferent: No fair. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

freezing issues

Oct 6, 2011

i am at the point that i cant quit the beta without it freezing. the same issues remains with trying to join friends or when trying to accept invites . i called sony to see if their may be a problem with my system they said no , the agent had me re-download the beta and re-install it but nothing , the issue still remains so my question is will there be a update for this beta ? or will changes be made to the game itself ? this really bothers me for my system to keep freezing because i don't think it is good for it and i don't want to ruin my system due to a beta issue that can be resolved. thank you ! and btw will some please respond to let me know you are listening to what i have to say ? that would be awesome

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Overall stats page bug

Oct 6, 2011

The overall stats page has blank categories titles that are from the individual games stats, resting at the bottom of the page

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12997 posts

I posted a thread about this in the other section, at lea...

Oct 6, 2011

Kaswa101 wrote:
Why do all 3 Team Deathmatches count as losses? :smileyindifferent: No fair. :smileysad:

I posted a thread about this in the other section, at least it'll improve chances of it being seen.

I noticed it today, I got like 5 losses from that in total. GRRR!

I was wondering how I had lost 14... and not like 9.

I'd idealistically like my stats manually altered back to 9 losses, well actually... 11 will do. I did lose the other two anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

I've actually ONLY been playing 3-team for the splitscree...

Oct 7, 2011

Aureilia wrote:

Kaswa101 wrote:

I posted a thread about this in the other section, at least it'll improve chances of it being seen.

I noticed it today, I got like 5 losses from that in total. GRRR!

I was wondering how I had lost 14... and not like 9.

I'd idealistically like my stats manually altered back to 9 losses, well actually... 11 will do. I did lose the other two anyway.

I've actually ONLY been playing 3-team for the splitscreen; that means I have 0 wins. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Now I've seen it all...

Oct 7, 2011

hello guys, 

there are a lot of issues that remain unfixed in the European MP beta.

Joining party remains a torture so, most of the times I play without team.

Freezing console had destroyed the ps of two of my friends..!  I guess I'm still lucky..

Except for all the already known issues, I have two more to add.

I bought the booster "booty buddy", the last one on the first slot twice!!! It costs 75.000 each...and I still don't have it.

It vanishes into thin air!

Also, I had reached 80% to comlete the secondth level of bargain, and in the next game when I used three kickbacks, it showed me 60% complete!!!(instead of 90%)

Did anyone of you encounter the same problems?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

I've been having that issue as well, my stats aren't reco...

Oct 8, 2011

I've been having that issue as well, my stats aren't recording.

Hit level 35 a while ago so thats fine, 

but my kills/cash earned/boosters finished during a game session and anything I buy keeps getting reset and not recording for the next time I log in. 

And my statistics don't update at all besides the time played.

Frustrating especially since yesterday I was on a roll with some of my games and finishing my boosters off :smileyfrustrated: Sent an email to naughty dog help about it as well just now, so hopefully they are aware of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15535 posts

Game by game stats not currently working.  Click on the l...

Oct 8, 2011

Game by game stats not currently working.  Click on the link to the game, blank portion of screen never fills in.

Also, some game type icins are registering broken image icon.    This is right now.  Did it earlier today, too.  Was fine this morning, if I remember right.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

The game says my my overall playtime is ~9hrs, this is a...

Oct 8, 2011

The game says my overall playtime is ~9hrs, this is a joke, am playin with the game ~10hrs per day.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 77 (241 Views)
0 Likes