Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

It is saying my last match was "Capture the Flag - N...

Oct 2, 2011

It is saying my last match was "Capture the Flag - Netural" 

Shouldn't it just be Plunder? And what the hell does it mean by netural? 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

i have played matches with overtime and sudden deaths but...

Oct 2, 2011

i have played matches with overtime and sudden deaths but they dont show up on the stats.

In one match we enterd sudden death, it was announced and written on the screen but the match ended right after (results board)

mwahahahaha!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Capture the Flag "Netural?"

Oct 2, 2011

Typo?

I think this is supposed to be "Capture the Flag NEUTRAL."

Also, I'm getting a bunch of broken image links for _sm maps and gametypes.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

why is it that my feedback keeps getting removed ? do my...

Oct 2, 2011

{Moderator Note}  Please post your game feedback in the appropriate board.  This board is for discussion of Uncharted 3 Web Statistics.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

3 team deathmatch wins count as losses

Oct 3, 2011

what george340 mentioned happened to me as well me and my friend played nine three team deathmatches won all nine and all nine counted as losses on the leaderboard and on the site these are nine losses that shouldn't count against our record please fix this.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15674 posts

Total medals for match always show 255.  (Obviously a bin...

Oct 3, 2011

Total medals for match always show 255.  (Obviously a binary issue...)

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

I suspect there is a NASTY bug with the leaderboard, caus...

Oct 4, 2011

I suspect there is a NASTY bug with the leaderboard, causing actual gameplay issues. This may sound silly to some but I have pinpointed it down at least somewhat before writing this msg. More on that in a minute.

I WAS playing a lot & pretty high on the leaderboard, top 50 in kills until today when I finally gave up because of all these issues I will describe. Once I ranked up there pretty high I started to have bad problems with when I press triangle to access friend list. System would freeze EVERY time (30 times now at least) within 5 seconds or less. This is extremely consistent at times, then once I do not play for a little while, lose some positions on leaderboard & it seems to go back to working. I have however had a few friends that are nowhere near me on the leaderboard have these issue as well, so it may or may not be totally related. The ones I know that have mostly are up there in top 150 as well, as odd as it may seem.

Same exact thing (far as the leaderboard rank & consitency) on this much more strange issue: I am suffering from SEVERE video lag briefly. I am losing FPS at the beginning of EVERY match, for exactly 25 seconds. It bogs down to an estimated 20FPS or so, then right at 25 seconds in it smooths out like clock work. Along with this at the end of 75% of my rounds, the game literally freezes for 5 seconds or so as the scoreboard shows up, team mates mics all go dead, & then it snaps out of it. During this time I cannot access the XMB menu either, but if I press & hold PS it will give me the quit game, turn off system, etc screen.

On top of that there is severe lag during gameplay. Guys charge toward me trying to blindfire melee and I can unload literally half a clip into them then melee when they get close & they die MAYBE 2/5 times in that situation, even though X on my reticle clearly showed hits too. If I try to roll away they do this 10 ft teleporting lag punch and just get me anyway. I have clan members that have been split off onto the other team many times & it's identicle so I can't attribute it to just laggy people being on the game in general either.

Now, why do I think this is leaderboard related? Part of it I already stated.. The game goes completely back to normal when I am not so high on the leaderboard is 1 thing. I have another friend that's been trading back & forth with me on the leaderboard & he is experiencing totally identicle symptoms as well. His name is x-Edwards. When he drops down on leaderboard, these problems disappear for him as well. But there is more.....

I have several accounts on my PS3. I can go onto any of those accts at any time & there is NO problem whatsoever. the game runs super smooth at all times & the lag is totally gone. No 20FPS stuff or freezing, no ridiculous deaths or lack of kills, no ultra-laggy gameplay in general. This rules out any possible connection issues or PS3 setting problems, etc. I also have a 2nd PS3 that I tried and the problems are identicle in every way. I have also switched from SCORPiON5150 when it's bad to another acct to see it just fine, then back to see it bad (1 match on each for back-to-back testing several times). The only thing that would maybe be a difference between accounts is SCORPiON5150 has about 90 friends & my other accounts have 20ish & far fewer of them online usually.

It's absolutely not any kind of internet issue or anything of that sort. I am quite tech savy and have ruled out all such things. PS3 is on NAT1, router in DMZ mode, nothing else using internet even turned on, ping tests on my PS3 to a server 350 miles away are all around 21-30ms (www.pingtest.net), & my bandwidth is plenty high @ 5m/sec. I do not have media sharing or facebook enabled on either PS3, so those are ruled out as well.

I would love to help work with you guys at ND to get this taken care of, whatever the issue may be. If I can be of any assistance in testing or if you have any answers or questions for me I would certainly welcome such. UC2 is my absolute favorite game in 25 years of gaming & I REALLY want UC3 to be it's replacement, but these issues are a total fun-killer for right now. Also I played the 1st beta a ton & NEVER experienced these issues. Game was near totally lag free just like it is right now if I play on an alternate acct, which I really do not want to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

In relation to the above post I now have another friend t...

Oct 4, 2011

In relation to the above post I now have another friend that is experiencing 100% identicle issues now that he has progressed high on the leaderboard. His gamertag is Ifyr555thenIm666 & at the time of this post he is #38 in kills on the leaderboard. Had not had these problems until he progressed past me. Makes us all believe even further that this is a related issue. High rank on leaderboard is the only real common ground between the 3 players involved as well.

Myself I purposely let my acct. fall even further off of the leaderboard to #127 in kills before I got back on. Gameplay went ok until I hit 120 on leaderboard tonight. Then back to the 25 seconds of video lag & 5 second random freeze at the end. I am going to stop playing for several hours in hopes that I can fall much further on the leaderboard & be able to have some issue-free fun. Will report back whatever happens.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

few bugs and things to improve !!

Oct 4, 2011

well overall this game is great but sometimes when we try to aim it aims in some other direction by itself i faced this problem many times . when i  kill someone with an RPG or a shotgun , the person is already dead but even thn he shoots me or kicks me which is kinda annoying . the blindfire accuracy of  SAS  has to be more accurate it really need to be done o.0 anyways the last uc3 beta was freakin great well at the final update it was close to perfection i think we should try to compare this one and the one in june to make things better 

thank you :smileyhappy: .

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15674 posts

There is some inaccuracy with the game-by-game reporting,...

Oct 4, 2011

There is some inaccuracy with the game-by-game reporting, I think.

I believe my overall stats kills and deaths are accurate.  however, my reported Kills and Deaths for two Plunder matches on Syria map are inaccurate.

In one game I went 18-20, or something.  But the stats report me as 10-5.

In the other game I went 20-28, negative again, with a lot of k/d in a loing game.  The stats for that one show me 18-17.

Again, I believe the overall kdr is accurate, but individual games are not correct.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 77 (240 Views)
0 Likes