Oct 02 2012
By: JMP_SOUL Naughty Dog Developer 51 posts

Stats Search updated

6 replies 549 views Edited Oct 2, 2012

Since launch of the UC3 stats, search has gone through logging into PSN before you were able to take action looking up your friends and competitors. There were a few reason for having this user flow at the time, but today I have updated the search of UC3. 

No longer do you need to log in to view a users stats. 

No longer - if you want - do you need to go to the search form to view a users stats.

First off, you still need to log in to view your own stats, reason for this is PSN login is the only way I can predict its your stats to show.

So the update for search goes as following. If you like the current flow, you can still input a users PSN id - case sensitive - into the form and view their stats. For those you know those they want to search you can now just append the user PSN id - case sensitive still - at the end of the URL and their stats should appear. You don't not need to be logged into naughtydog.com to search a user anymore.

You can view my stats without logging in just by going to this URL now:

http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3_search/JMP_SOUL

This also allows for a new addition that I know people have been asking for and that is bookmarking your stats. 

Please enjoy.

-Jason

@jmpaul

Message 1 of 7 (549 Views)
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Re: Stats Search updated

Oct 2, 2012

JMP_SOUL wrote:

No longer do you need to log in to view a users stats. 

No longer - if you want - do you need to go to the search form to view a users stats.

Thank you SO MUCH for those, Jason.

Message 2 of 7 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Oct 2, 2012

And by the way, my stats say i'm at level 75... but i just leveled up to 45... i don't know why it does that. Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 7 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

Oct 2, 2012

renatabls wrote:

And by the way, my stats say i'm at level 75... but i just leveled up to 45... i don't know why it does that. Smiley Indifferent

Because for the first 3 legacies it takes 2.5 million to hit 75, but the new legacies take more experience but the online stats use the money value for the first 3 legacies

Message 4 of 7 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
51 posts

Oct 2, 2012
With the addition of Legacy to level 5, I havent had time to calculate out the new Ranks. Everything before the addition of the new Legacy ranks is correct. This will be worked on soon.
Message 5 of 7 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Oct 2, 2012

JMP_SOUL wrote:
With the addition of Legacy to level 5, I havent had time to calculate out the new Ranks. Everything before the addition of the new Legacy ranks is correct. This will be worked on soon.

Oh... okay.

JMP_SOUL wrote:
This will be worked on soon.

Typical. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7 (532 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Oct 2, 2012

What? I still have to log in to see my stats. Maybe I should wait.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 7 of 7 (528 Views)
0 Likes