Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Stats Card Generator by the Naughty-Kennel.com

Mar 22, 2012

JaKhris wrote:

Quick update: Sorry guys, I've been really, really busy with studies and work, I will take another look soon, but please understand that I have little to no time to work on this... I still want to continue this project, as I really like providing a service like this to other. To know that my little cards are appreciated means a whole lot to me.

@B2thelastoise: Yes, that data is available and I'll integrate it as soon as I can.

@pride717: Yes. It's called a bug. If you had read this thread you'd know. Also, thanks for being insulting in your signature (I'm talking about this: "↑ whats the point of having a stat card that doesn't work ↑"). May I point out that you're complaining about a completely free service, that's costing me money and that takes up a lot of my time? Did that ever cross your mind? Let me give you a nickel's worth of free advice: be respectful toward the people who ask for nothing in return and yet, still provide something to others. (though respect and/or gratitude is always highly appreciated)

well I'll support the stat cards when you fix them & sorry if you felt offended...I didn't know all that

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 131 of 142 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Mar 22, 2012

JaKhris wrote:

Quick update: Sorry guys, I've been really, really busy with studies and work, I will take another look soon, but please understand that I have little to no time to work on this... I still want to continue this project, as I really like providing a service like this to other. To know that my little cards are appreciated means a whole lot to me.

@B2thelastoise: Yes, that data is available and I'll integrate it as soon as I can.

@pride717: Yes. It's called a bug. If you had read this thread you'd know. Also, thanks for being insulting in your signature (I'm talking about this: "↑ whats the point of having a stat card that doesn't work ↑"). May I point out that you're complaining about a completely free service, that's costing me money and that takes up a lot of my time? Did that ever cross your mind? Let me give you a nickel's worth of free advice: be respectful toward the people who ask for nothing in return and yet, still provide something to others. (though respect and/or gratitude is always highly appreciated)

I totally appreaciate your wok despite this is the first time i've used your cards, I know it must be difficult balancing time for stuff that you don't get anything back in return. Take your time, you have no obligation to anyone, your doing this out of your free time and thant should be it

Message 132 of 142 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

May 8, 2012

Is there any update on the issue JaKhris

Message 133 of 142 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Re: Hey,   First of all, thanks. :)   Depending on which stat...

Jun 12, 2012
Message 134 of 142 (479 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Hey,   First of all, thanks. :)   Depending on which stat...

Jun 14, 2012

Not for me :

http://naughtykennel.com/u3sc/sc8/jeronimoarijo.png

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - jeronimoarijo
Message 135 of 142 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I am 4th legacy 65, It still says im level 51 No legacy, Help Please?

-TheBoss0567
http://www.youtube.com/Mewistakal
UC3 Gameplay!!!
Message 136 of 142 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

You can now search anyone's stats without logging in so I hope U3 stats generator will update soon too.

Photobucket
Message 137 of 142 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Domain is now closed, that sucks!

Message 138 of 142 (322 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19179 posts

Feb 24, 2013

lVlasterful wrote:

It's... closed?

Gentlemen, we all need to take a moment and bow our heads to the greatness that was, but is no longer.

Message 139 of 142 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
376 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

lVlasterful wrote:

It's... closed?

Gentlemen, we all need to take a moment and bow our heads to the greatness that was, but is no longer.

And our grief does not end with this.

Our beloved Uncharted 2 medal leaderboards are non-existent now.

May they rest in peace.

Message 140 of 142 (286 Views)
0 Likes