Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 01 2012
By: SweetPoison13 MVP Support 11426 posts

UNCHARTED "Drake's Fortune" Signature Contest September 2012

[ Edited ]
8 replies 559 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

September’s UNCHARTED “Drake’s Fortune” Signature Contest

Our "Signature of the Month" Contest is a monthly event that all members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.

This month’s theme: Drake’s Fortune. UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune was the video game that started it all. Create an UNCHARTED signature featuring any of the characters, concepts, and themes in UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune. You can choose to focus on a number of things including, but not limited to, the cursed Spaniards, the mysteries surrounding El Dorado, or the settings in this video game. The choice is yours so let’s see what you can come up with! All UNCHARTED signatures that appear to be working with this month’s "Drake’s Fortune" theme will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules. Inappropriate signatures will not be accepted.

Entries this month will be due on September 28th at 4:59 PM PDT. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry and voting will take place for one week after the due date for the submissions this month.

Have fun!

~~~~~

SUBMISSION FORMAT

All submissions are to be made in this thread. Please include the following information in your post:

• Username
  • Signature URL
  • Signature Image

~~~~~

RULES AND REGULATIONS

• Please follow the submission format outlined above.
  • Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct.
  • Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
  • Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted.
  • Try to work within these signature dimensions for your entries: 500px wide by 150px high.
  • DO NOT submit signatures that you did not create (i.e., signatures that were created for you).
  • Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted. Please only post the final version of your signature.
  • Members of the PlayStation Community Forums will vote for the winner of each contest/theme when the necessary poll is posted soon after (or on) the due date for all submissions. Please don't wait until the last minute to make a submission.
  • DO NOT vote for your own signature and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for yours.

CONTEST WINNER

• I will announce the winner of this signature contest here in this thread when the poll closes (a private message will also be sent to the winner) and that individual will be given a special forum rank for one month.
  • The PlayStation Network ID whose forum rank will change temporarily will be the one that is used to make the submission for this contest. Only forum members with regular ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.

NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from this month's signature contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (559 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: UNCHARTED "Drake's Fortune" Signature Contest [OPEN] September 2012

Sep 7, 2012

signature09-2012-03.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (489 Views)
MVP Support
11426 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

lebandit2009live wrote:
Spoiler
signature09-2012-03.jpg

I’m going to assume that you are lebandit2009 since contestants are instructed to submit their own signatures.

Will you be using your lebandit2009 account to post in the PlayStation Community Forums again?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 10, 2012

bonjour c'est bien moi lebandit2009 !!!j'ai oublier mon mot de passe !

hello it's me lebandit2009! I forgot my password!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 10, 2012

lebandit2009live wrote:

hello it's me lebandit2009! I forgot my password!

You can reset your password on here if you remember the Date of Birth you used when making your PSN Account. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (451 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11426 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Entries this month are due on Friday, September 28th (see the original post for more information).

Be sure to submit your signatures before then if you were planning to participate in this contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (346 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11426 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

lebandit2009live wrote:

signature09-2012-03.jpg

Congratulations, lebandit2009live! You have won the UNCHARTED "Drake's Fortune" Signature Contest for September 2012.

You will be able to sport our special "El Dorado" rank for one month.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 13, 2012

thank you for that price but what is exactly

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11426 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

lebandit2009live wrote:

thank you for that price but what is exactly

Your reward for winning the UNCHARTED "Drake's Fortune" Signature Contest for September 2012 is a special temporary rank (i.e., El Dorado) that you will be able to sport it in the PlayStation Community Forums for one month. It gives your PSN ID a green color.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (199 Views)
0 Likes