May 21 2012
By: JoninRock64 Uncharted Territory 2118 posts

UNCHARTED: Kuo's Misconception Chapter 2 (Next Week)

3 replies 22 views Edited May 21, 2012

It's about time to reveal what I've been working on since Feburary...

cover_final_public.JPG

Yup, that's right! Hayden is back again! This time he's captured, but who? This question will be answered at the end of this chapter!

If you haven't seen the first chapter, I strongly suggest you to do so, and it will be located under my signature. The reason why it took me a long time to finish this because it's a large file, permission to publish the project to public back and forth, and uni stuff... you know the drill...

So it has finally come to this, Chapter 2 will be release next week, 28th of May.

The following details will be published on the 28th of May:

- 20 pages of the chapter itself

- Extras: Sketches on UKM Drake and Vest Chloe

- Extras: Customization ideas on 2 Villains.

See you all on next week!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Re: UNCHARTED: Kuo's Misconception Chapter 2 (Next Week)

May 22, 2012

Great! I will see your new chapter once it's released. I hope there are cliffhangers that will keep me eager and excited for new chapters. It's a good tool to use imo.

I don't want your passion and effort to be such a waste, so I suggest that you should post your creations not only on FFC Discussion, but U3 General Discussion (it's okay imo), Uncharted Wiki forums, deviantart, fan websites, or art websites.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 2 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
959 posts

May 22, 2012

Yes. I loved Part 1. Like Fred said, you should get your comics all over the Internet, because they really are amazing.

TF3:HWS
Message 3 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5197 posts

May 22, 2012

FYI - It's up on his facebook profile if you can find it.

Honestly, comparing the first and second chapter there is a significant improvement with the artwork and for the 1 millionth time you did a fantastic job of the comic. Like Fred said, try to spread it as much as you can. It would be such a shame if people don't take notice of how much effort you put in.

As a hint, certain members of the forum might be excited about the latest addition.

Message 4 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes