Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11295 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time Smiley Very Happy


So... just the DAG interview, then? Smiley Tongue


SHUT UP. Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 45 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19905 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time Smiley Very Happy


So... just the DAG interview, then? Smiley Tongue


SHUT UP. Smiley Very Happy



We all know you, BO$$. It's okay. >:3

 

However, if you'd LIKE to do the interview with DAT voice... >:3

Message 32 of 45 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11295 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time Smiley Very Happy


So... just the DAG interview, then? Smiley Tongue


SHUT UP. Smiley Very Happy



We all know you, BO$$. It's okay. >:3

 

However, if you'd LIKE to do the interview with DAT voice... >:3


Sure i would.

 

NOT Smiley Indifferent

 

Maybe? :3

Message 33 of 45 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19905 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time Smiley Very Happy


So... just the DAG interview, then? Smiley Tongue


SHUT UP. Smiley Very Happy



We all know you, BO$$. It's okay. >:3

 

However, if you'd LIKE to do the interview with DAT voice... >:3


Sure i would.

 

NOT Smiley Indifferent

 

Maybe? :3



You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 45 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11295 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. Smiley Tongue

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.

Message 35 of 45 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19905 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. Smiley Tongue

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.



:-OOOOOOO

 

I MUST TALK TO YOU. I CAN'T NOT DO DAT. >:3

Message 36 of 45 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11295 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. Smiley Tongue

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.



:-OOOOOOO

 

I MUST TALK TO YOU. I CAN'T NOT DO DAT. >:3


Not today though, i'm gonna sleep soon.

 

Not DAT soon. Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 45 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19905 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. Smiley Tongue

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.



:-OOOOOOO

 

I MUST TALK TO YOU. I CAN'T NOT DO DAT. >:3


Not today though, i'm gonna sleep soon.

 

Not DAT soon. Smiley Wink



Smiley Tongue

 

Soon™

 

NO. NO SOON™. I WILL TALK TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I MUST, DAwG. >:3

Message 38 of 45 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11295 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
NO. NO SOON™. I WILL TALK TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I MUST, DAwG. >:3

 Yo, YOU WON'T, uMad? Smiley Tongue

Message 39 of 45 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19905 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
NO. NO SOON™. I WILL TALK TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I MUST, DAwG. >:3

 Yo, YOU WON'T, uMad? Smiley Tongue



But I will. It is MAH DESTINY to have a real conversation with you.

 

I MUST!!!. >:3

Message 40 of 45 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes