Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11094 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time :smileyvery-happy:


So... just the DAG interview, then? :smileytongue:


SHUT UP. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 45 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18444 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time :smileyvery-happy:


So... just the DAG interview, then? :smileytongue:


SHUT UP. :smileyvery-happy:



We all know you, BO$$. It's okay. >:3

 

However, if you'd LIKE to do the interview with DAT voice... >:3

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 45 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11094 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time :smileyvery-happy:


So... just the DAG interview, then? :smileytongue:


SHUT UP. :smileyvery-happy:



We all know you, BO$$. It's okay. >:3

 

However, if you'd LIKE to do the interview with DAT voice... >:3


Sure i would.

 

NOT :smileyindifferent:

 

Maybe? :3

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 45 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18444 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Interview DAG and Tables at the same time :smileyvery-happy:


So... just the DAG interview, then? :smileytongue:


SHUT UP. :smileyvery-happy:



We all know you, BO$$. It's okay. >:3

 

However, if you'd LIKE to do the interview with DAT voice... >:3


Sure i would.

 

NOT :smileyindifferent:

 

Maybe? :3



You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 45 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11094 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. :smileytongue:

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 45 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18444 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. :smileytongue:

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.



:-OOOOOOO

 

I MUST TALK TO YOU. I CAN'T NOT DO DAT. >:3

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 45 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11094 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. :smileytongue:

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.



:-OOOOOOO

 

I MUST TALK TO YOU. I CAN'T NOT DO DAT. >:3


Not today though, i'm gonna sleep soon.

 

Not DAT soon. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 45 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18444 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You just tell me what you'd like to say (in private with DAT voice >:3) and then I'll answer for you, BO$$. :smileytongue:

 Skype? :3

 

Yes, i accept DAT.



:-OOOOOOO

 

I MUST TALK TO YOU. I CAN'T NOT DO DAT. >:3


Not today though, i'm gonna sleep soon.

 

Not DAT soon. :smileywink:



:smileytongue:

 

Soon™

 

NO. NO SOON™. I WILL TALK TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I MUST, DAwG. >:3

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 45 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11094 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
NO. NO SOON™. I WILL TALK TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I MUST, DAwG. >:3

 Yo, YOU WON'T, uMad? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 45 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18444 posts
 

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
NO. NO SOON™. I WILL TALK TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I MUST, DAwG. >:3

 Yo, YOU WON'T, uMad? :smileytongue:



But I will. It is MAH DESTINY to have a real conversation with you.

 

I MUST!!!. >:3

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 45 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes