Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20402 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

i have a question regarding spyder(fairly new and don't know how to make a topic lol)

i thought spyder does parkour when you use him but i played him and he moved like everyone else. do u need a certain taunt equiped or anything like that? this was a huge reason i was looking forward to playing as him but i can't figure out why he doesn't use his special moves



There is no special move only Spyder can do.

Message 21 of 100 (689 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/03/2012
Offline
113 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

i have a question regarding spyder(fairly new and don't know how to make a topic lol)

i thought spyder does parkour when you use him but i played him and he moved like everyone else. do u need a certain taunt equiped or anything like that? this was a huge reason i was looking forward to playing as him but i can't figure out why he doesn't use his special moves


Well, yeah. I was wondering why they needed to do ALL of that mocapping if most of it's not even going to be used. I'm hoping they're planning on making some kind of Co-Op Adventure thing with Spyder or something like that.

Message 22 of 100 (682 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012
i guess but i was looking forward to using parkour in all match types
Message 23 of 100 (671 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20402 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

IchigoKurimu wrote:

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

i have a question regarding spyder(fairly new and don't know how to make a topic lol)

i thought spyder does parkour when you use him but i played him and he moved like everyone else. do u need a certain taunt equiped or anything like that? this was a huge reason i was looking forward to playing as him but i can't figure out why he doesn't use his special moves


Well, yeah. I was wondering why they needed to do ALL of that mocapping if most of it's not even going to be used. I'm hoping they're planning on making some kind of Co-Op Adventure thing with Spyder or something like that.



Adventure with Spyder, Drake, and Sully?

 

Would buy. Would buy twice if I could.

Message 24 of 100 (670 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

IchigoKurimu wrote:

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

i have a question regarding spyder(fairly new and don't know how to make a topic lol)

i thought spyder does parkour when you use him but i played him and he moved like everyone else. do u need a certain taunt equiped or anything like that? this was a huge reason i was looking forward to playing as him but i can't figure out why he doesn't use his special moves


Well, yeah. I was wondering why they needed to do ALL of that mocapping if most of it's not even going to be used. I'm hoping they're planning on making some kind of Co-Op Adventure thing with Spyder or something like that.



Adventure with Spyder, Drake, and Sully?

 

Would buy. Would buy twice if I could.


YES, PLEASE.

Message 25 of 100 (661 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
5217 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

Cyris wrote:

tack129 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

I haven't see you praising one thing about this patch. All you do is complain.


What's the point of making threads about things I like about the patch? So ND can take that stuff away?



Because all you are posting is just stuff you HATE about the patch, absolutely nothing positive at all. PLEASE post something you like, it doesn't have to be hard. Not to mention you posted constant threads about stuff you didn't like. It's spam.


Are you really that dense?

 

ND is on the forums right now, looking at feedback. This is everyone's chance to let them know what needs to be changed.

 

I like a lot of the items, and the taunts are great, I'm also really excited about experimental Lab maps, but what does that matter? I don't want ND to change any of that, so I don't need to mention it..



Oh don't give me that excuse. Just because ND is looking for feedback on things that work and don't work doesn't mean you can make spam thread after spam thread about all the things you hate.

 

That is much better. I mean why didn't you just do one huge thread about the things you like and don't like instead of mimicking the spam segment from Monty Python!

Message 26 of 100 (634 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
88 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

IchigoKurimu wrote:

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

i have a question regarding spyder(fairly new and don't know how to make a topic lol)

i thought spyder does parkour when you use him but i played him and he moved like everyone else. do u need a certain taunt equiped or anything like that? this was a huge reason i was looking forward to playing as him but i can't figure out why he doesn't use his special moves


Well, yeah. I was wondering why they needed to do ALL of that mocapping if most of it's not even going to be used. I'm hoping they're planning on making some kind of Co-Op Adventure thing with Spyder or something like that.



Adventure with Spyder, Drake, and Sully?

 

Would buy. Would buy twice if I could.


YES, PLEASE.


You guys should start a forum rally to get that to happen! ;D Let's see how many fans we can get to back that! I'd love to go mocap some DLC for you guys. I even have a story written out already!

Sic Parvis Magna

Photobucket
Message 27 of 100 (627 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20402 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

SpyderNynja wrote:

You guys should start a forum rally to get that to happen! ;D Let's see how many fans we can get to back that! I'd love to go mocap some DLC for you guys. I even have a story written out already!



You... already have a story....

 

......Alright, forumers, we need to make a gigantic thread asking for ND to bring Jeremy back to the mocap studio and make us a new Adventure.

 

This feels like a great day... Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 100 (616 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/11/2012
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

I agree with OP. Why use memes derived from **bleep** on uncharted 3? That's pure garbage. At first when I heard "Come at me bro" I thought I was just hearing things. But he has several other ones too. I'm pretty sure Spyder is a summerfag and he just learned about these memes not too long ago. Or even worse he browses 9gag or funnyjunk frequently.

 

He won the contest so he got to choose..okay, fine. But why not be original and think of your own sayings? I won't be using the character at all, so no big deal. 

Message 29 of 100 (601 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
88 posts
 

Re: Spyder says... internet memes....

Aug 8, 2012

Corruption-X- wrote:

I agree with OP. Why use memes derived from **bleep** on uncharted 3? That's pure garbage. At first when I heard "Come at me bro" I thought I was just hearing things. But he has several other ones too. I'm pretty sure Spyder is a summerfag and he just learned about these memes not too long ago. Or even worse he browses 9gag or funnyjunk frequently.

 

He won the contest so he got to choose..okay, fine. But why not be original and think of your own sayings? I won't be using the character at all, so no big deal. 


he mad

Sic Parvis Magna

Photobucket
Message 30 of 100 (586 Views)