Apr 03 2012
By: Catofhalo Splicer 75 posts

trophys not unlocking

3 replies 365 views Edited Apr 3, 2012

is there a way to fix this or any way i can contact sony or ND about this?

Message 1 of 4 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: trophys not unlocking

Apr 17, 2012

I'm extremely pissed about this myself...WTF NaughtyDog?!!! What are your testers doing? i have beaten it on normal and hard and only have the hard trophy, um i have over 80 treasures and thats the only trophy i have(the 80th treasure trophy). I dont have any of the trophies for the first treasure and up. I have bought all of the guns to use on the next round and it says i dont have any of them. I stuck the game in to start for the platinums in all 3 of the series and since this one is screwed up, im not putting the effort into it. Soooooo naughty dog if you want me to continue purchasing your games in the future such as the last of us, i suggest you patch my profile for the trophies. This is not a joke, because obviously its not just my system or my profile. I see complaints all over the internet about this issue. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Message 2 of 4 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Oh i forgot....to answer your question, sony cant do anything, naughty dog has your trophy references at least thats what sony told me. sony: 1 800 345 sony

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Edit : removed personal information

Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)
0 Likes