Highlighted
Jul 24 2011
By: CSilverstein First Son 24 posts

summary for me ? meaning post spoilers lol

12 replies 133 views Edited Jul 24, 2011

I am playing Uncharted 2 and getting ready for the 3rd... rather than playing the first is there some one who can summarize the first for me....

like how does the blonde reporter relate to drake and everything cus in the third it seems like they are together but im in the second one and i thought drake was with this black haired chick and i am just now introduced to the blonde reporter

Message 1 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

You should buy it. It's a great game.   If you don't want...

Jul 25, 2011

You should buy it. It's a great game.

If you don't want to for some reason, just go to youtube and look for all the cutscenes.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 2 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

trust me i want too... its just so many other games comin...

Jul 27, 2011

trust me i want too... its just so many other games coming out i feel i dont have time to play it, maybe rent it.... same case with infamous 1... i am new to ps3 got it the beginning of this month.... infamous 2 and uncharted 2 are my fav games yet i wish i knew what the beginning of the series was about... however i am too glued into uncharted 2 i really dont want to play uncharted cus im hooked on the 2nd.   its just like mass effect... i played the whole series on 360 but am going to play the 3rd on the ps3.... you guys never had mass effect 1 and it is unfortunate because it was a truly amazing game and yet you can not experience it on the ps3

Message 3 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

I found this synopsis on imdb.com - covers most of it wit...

Jul 27, 2011

I found this synopsis on imdb.com - covers most of it without totally ruining the game for you should you decide to give it a go!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1000777/synopsis

Message 4 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Here, I found this. It's about U1 and U2, so it should be...

Jul 29, 2011

Here, I found this. It's about U1 and U2, so it should be good.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 5 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

ya i watched it.. really caught me up... i was more curio...

Aug 1, 2011

ya i watched it.. really caught me up... i was more curious on the previous relationship of elena and nate.... and was cloe not in the first? at the beginning of uc2 it was like cloe and nate had a thing then elena and nate ended up together..... seemed like they were hinting they had a thing in uncharted df.... just curious so i can understand ppls backgrounds better... uncharted 2 is now hands down like my fav game ever... boy was i missing out when i had a 360.... thank god i play ps3 now

Message 6 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Subject

Aug 1, 2011

You should also watch the Eye of Indra stuff. Nate's got another girl in that. :smileysurprised: Lol.

At the end of Eye of Indra, Nate needs funding in order to dig up Sir Drake's coffin. You find out that the producers of Elena's show are going to fund his little expedition. So, that's basically how Nate and Elena met. At first, their relationship was on a professional level, but who can resist Nate's charm!!?? Stuff happens, and at the end of UDF, it's implied that N & E got together. They ride off into the sunset; happy ending, right? Wrong. Around the time U2 was coming out, ND confirmed that not everything was rainbows and butterflies with their relationship, and N & E had separated sometime before U2.

Chloe wasn't in UDF. 

Uncharted is a soap opera disguised as a videogame.

Message 7 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Is it true ND put a "Hot Cofee" scene in the ga...

Aug 14, 2011
Is it true ND put a "Hot Cofee" scene in the game? I heard it is in the game on the Uncharted wiki.
Message 8 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Spoiler:  Drake wins.     :smileywink:   Seriously though...

Aug 17, 2011

Spoiler:  Drake wins.  

:smileywink:

Seriously though, it's a wonderful story!  Very satisfying to play through, even the 4th or 5th time!  :robothappy:

Message 9 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

Um, no. No scenes like that. Could you link me to where y...

Aug 19, 2011

MommyManReturns wrote:
Is it true ND put a "Hot Cofee" scene in the game? I heard it is in the game on the Uncharted wiki.

Um, no. No scenes like that. Could you link me to where you saw that on the wiki. I'm an administrator there and I should probably remove it...

Message 10 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes