Dec 09 2010
By: Shongu First Son 10 posts

patch 1.1 wont download

2 replies 97 views Edited Dec 9, 2010

So I had borrow Uncharted: Drake's Fortune from a friend back when it came out and loved it so I finally got a chance to pick myself up a copy of the greatest hits version. I put the disk in and it loaded to the main menu but then when I tried to load the game it froze. I then kept trying to start it up and all I would get is the medallion spinning for extremely long amounts of time. I read online that to fix that you delete the game data (not the save) and have it reinstall when you put it in.

So put the game in again and asked to update to version 1.1. My system beeped twice and restarted back to the menu. It kept doing that no matter how many times I tried. I then hit O to skip the update and all I get is the long loading medallion.  I finally got it working after waiting an extremely long time, but the music keeps skipping. 

I tried two other games and they work perfectly fine.

What do I need to do to get the 1.1 patch working?  What does the skipping mean?

Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

skipping music

Dec 9, 2010

So I finally got it into gameplay and the music is still skipping along with most the sounds and any time a cut scene appears the screen goes black and takes forever to reload.

Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

may found a part of the issue

Dec 9, 2010

I deleted the Game Data Utility to solve the issue according to other forum posts, but when starting the game it seems it did not re-install.  I'm assuming that's the issue, anyone know how to fix that?

Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes