Nov 17 2011
By: MoreBloodWine I Only Post Everything 1205 posts

Weee, I can finally finish...

4 replies 162 views Edited Nov 17, 2011

For the longest **bleep** time I could not for the life of me remember where I put my DF disc. Well, as it turns out it was rather simple and embarassing where it was found. in any event, I can now finish my DF game play on normal and then go for crushing and because of this loss in game play I never did get around to playing U2 SP because I wanted to finish DF first. Well, now that I have my disc I can finish the DF game play and then go to U2's SP and get that plat'd. Then when all thats done I can finish getting the uber cash for the U2 store when I have U1 & U2 plat'd.

Then if and when I get the cash I will buy myself a copy of U3 and check it out. Anyway, don't mind me... I just wanted to post something lol.

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 1 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Hahaha that must have been annoying - glad it turned up!...

Nov 18, 2011

Hahaha that must have been annoying - glad it turned up! Where was it? (I have to ask - you said it was embarrassing!)

Message 2 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Your gonna love this but in a cat carrier in my bathroom....

Nov 18, 2011

Coffeebug wrote:

Hahaha that must have been annoying - glad it turned up! Where was it? (I have to ask - you said it was embarrassing!)

Your gonna love this but in a cat carrier in my bathroom... don't recall how it ended up there but thats where it sat for more than a freakin yr while I kept trying to go, gee, which box could it be in now.

I gotta say though, I don't see how I will ever do this on crushing as on normal I had a hard enough time getting up a downflowing river on a jet ski with gas barrels coming at me and peole trying to shoot me at every turn. I swear to god I must have died 12 times on that. There's a few other tricky spots but to me, at this resent time and where I'm at in game play that to the best I can recall is / was the worst.

Message 3 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
929 posts

Hahaha wow, that's impressively random! Maybe the cat nic...

Nov 19, 2011

Hahaha wow, that's impressively random! Maybe the cat nicked it on purpose?

On Crushing the jet ski level isn't really much worse to be honest, because a lot of the threats kill rather than injure whatever level you're playing on don't they. When I played it I just kept firing madly - seemed to pop a good deal of the barrels!

Message 4 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Well, for Normal or whatever I'm on right now, what I did...

Nov 19, 2011

Coffeebug wrote:

Hahaha wow, that's impressively random! Maybe the cat nicked it on purpose?

On Crushing the jet ski level isn't really much worse to be honest, because a lot of the threats kill rather than injure whatever level you're playing on don't they. When I played it I just kept firing madly - seemed to pop a good deal of the barrels!

Well, for Normal or whatever I'm on right now, what I did was get close enough to see the barrels comin then kept to one side and let them all float by me that with luck either zoomed by in clear water or died between the shots and the rapids.

Message 5 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes