Uncharted Director Responds to Fan Criticism

4 replies 117 views Edited Feb 20, 2011
Message 1 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Subject

Feb 20, 2011

"My next picture's not science fiction; it has some magical monster stuff, but it's mostly kind of an action adventure with a crime family at the center..."-----I like how he said 'mostly kind of'. I use that in papers I bs. I know this is a little picky, but magical? Are we 5? Are there unicorns crapping rainbows in Uncharted? Puh-lease.

"People have to trust that and let that go, I think."-----I have trust issues, so I'm having trouble letting go. Crime family ain't helping either.

On a side note, Christian Bale looks immensely creepy in that picture on the second link.

Message 2 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

"Are we 5? Are there unicorns crapping rainbows in U...

Feb 21, 2011

dr_f1ngers wrote:

"My next picture's not science fiction; it has some magical monster stuff, but it's mostly kind of an action adventure with a crime family at the center..."-----I like how he said 'mostly kind of'. I use that in papers I bs. I know this is a little picky, but magical? Are we 5? Are there unicorns crapping rainbows in Uncharted? Puh-lease.

"People have to trust that and let that go, I think."-----I have trust issues, so I'm having trouble letting go. Crime family ain't helping either.

On a side note, Christian Bale looks immensely creepy in that picture on the second link.

"Are we 5? Are there unicorns crapping rainbows in Uncharted? Puh-lease." <- This made me laugh. :smileyhappy:

The trust thing, and about letting go; I might trust him to make this movie a good movie if he would stop calling it Uncharted. I can not 'let go' of something and hand it over to someone who has no idea about it. If he wants to make this movie, then great, but he is a **bleep** to expect people that have an opinion to just sit back and watch him totally misrepresent the story.

Maybe he needs to 'let go', and make his 'crime family' movie, and let someone who appreciates what Uncharted is about actually make the Uncharted movie.

Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

I heard that he's no longer doing the film. And that he's...

Jun 27, 2011
I heard that he's no longer doing the film. And that he's taking Mark Wahlberg with him?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DM-92
Message 4 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
771 posts

did anyone read the comments?

Jul 12, 2011
did anyone read the comments?
Message 5 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes