Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2012
By: Cpthowdy1 First Son 11 posts

Uncharted 3 Mic Issue / Please Help!

2 replies 510 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

Here is the issue that I'm having with the mic only in UC3.  I can't hear nor can a certain friend hear me.  There is a couple of things that are happening.  The same freind when we try to play co-op we cannot join each other, there has to be somebody else as the party leader.  Then when the party is complete, both the friend and I can hear and talk to everyone else, but cannot hear or talk to each other.  The mic symbol will not be by their name, but depending on how someone has their mic set in the party we could hear them through that mic.  This only seems to be isolated to one friend.

Things that we have tried.

Backing out of online and restarting = sometimes we can join each other.

Playing other games = no issue with connecting or talking

The connecting issue started about a month ago, and the mic issue started about 2 weeks ago.

Has anyone had these issues and if so, how did you fix them?

Message 1 of 3 (510 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Mic Issue / Please Help!

Jul 30, 2012

Does anyone even read this website?  Is there anyone from Naughty Dog to answer these questions?  Has anyone else had this issue and did it ever get fixed?  A little help or even a response would be nice.

Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Mic Issue / Please Help!

Aug 5, 2012
Not sure why this works but.....before you start UC3 do a video chat (from XMB menu) to "synch" you and your buddies. You don't need a camera you just need your headset to hear audio. Nine times out of ten this seems to iron out the audio wrinkles. I have no idea why this seems to work....hope it works for you. :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 3 (494 Views)
0 Likes