First Son
8 posts

Too Bad

Jan 7, 2011

Had to take Uncharted back today. So sad that this company (a subsidiary of Sony themselves for those who weren't aware) can't even respond to a post or the email that I sent. How long does it take to let the people who pay for your products know that you are trying to fix this problem? I know Uc1 is an older title that doesn't demand a great deal of time but all we are asking for is a simple "Hey we know it's a problem and we are working on it, we'll let you know". Is that really so much to ask? I guess I won't be buying any more Naughty dog products. Such a shame!

Message 21 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Got it working, but...

Jan 7, 2011

I was very frustrated when I encountered the problems described by the many people commenting on this thread.

I have got the game working now, seemingly by deleting the patch, deleting all save games and by starting the new game with auto save disabled. Of course, I've no way of knowing how long this fix will last.

What I think is most appaling, is that there seems to be no official response, on any board, from either Naughty Dog or Sony. I think this is really bad customer service.

Message 22 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

uncharted 2 multiplayer DLC

Jan 8, 2011

I finally downloaded the DLC content siege expansion pack add on content i got the skins and the new maps and when I go to play U2 it still ask my that they noticed i had no DLC content would they like for them to take me too playstation store to purchase 1?????????????? i just did 

then when i switcg to DLC it tries to find players forever and then boots me back to the find match page wtf 

someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - arcyenom
Message 23 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Freezes on 3.5

Jan 14, 2011

Mine too freezes. I just bought a copy last tuesday. updated game patch to 1.1 and system fw 3.50, the game freezes at loading screen (spinning coin). Updated the console to fw 3.55 still without any luck. Even performed repair file system, database, and full restore. Still freezes.

Message 24 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

I fixed UDF freezing on my PS3. Deleted the game data and...

Jan 14, 2011

I fixed UDF freezing on my PS3. Deleted the game data and reinstalled and it works fine, except trophies aren't working anymore. Oh well.

Message 25 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Freezes on 3.5

Jan 16, 2011

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game data didn't work either.

Message 26 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Freezing here too

Jan 26, 2011

I've a PS3 Slim 120GB with 3.55 firmware and Uncharted 1.1 (or 1.01, whatever. the newest one).

I'm on chapter 16 and the game froze twice, but not on the same spot. I though it was just a random thing (after all, it happens), but seeing so many people complaining I'm starting to think it may have something to do with the firmware.

Other games run just fine and I would really like to finish UC. It's frustrating to see Sony and Naughty Dog in silence, doing nothing about it. 

How hard is to come here and post an official response? 

Oh, and I'm NOT deleting game data, reinstalling and all that crap. It's not my fault, both companies must provide a solution. 

If I wanted this kind of experience I would game on a PC.

C'mon Sony/Naughty, show up!

Message 27 of 67 (1,124 Views)
First Son
2 posts

gamersglobal article

Jan 27, 2011

I wrote an email to the editorial office from a german portal for games and they released a short article.

http://www.gamersglobal.de/news/31835/uncharted-probleme-durch-ps3-firmware-355

Maybe we will get a short message from naughty dog soon when they recognize the bad PR and will solve the problem.

Message 28 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

I posted up a little while back about Uncharted 1 not wor...

Jan 27, 2011

I posted up a little while back about Uncharted 1 not working on my PS3. I tried it with 2 different discs and got the same result (see previous post).  However, I borrowed the game from a buddy who bought it years ago when it first came out. I tried his disc and it is working, no issues at all.

I'm not sure if there is something different they are doing to the new discs, but the only different besides the older disc is that it never asked me to install any updates like the new disc did.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it, just trying to add some pieces to the puzzle.

Message 29 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Freezing here 2

Jan 27, 2011

no play at all new game level 5 freeze now just a spinning coin.  

Message 30 of 67 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes