First Son
2 posts

I tried some different things, and now it works for me:...

Dec 21, 2010

I tried some different things, and now it works for me:

1. I deleted the Game Data of Uncharted.

2. I deleted another Game Data of an old game (to get UC install the game data on the "new" space")

3. Install UC and now it works.

During the game I wait sometimes if I hear the ps3 is loading data from the BD. If it's done (10-30sec) i go on with playing and it works.

Message 11 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

freeze

Dec 21, 2010

same problem here.... :smileysad:

nothing is working... please fix it somehow!

Message 12 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

My game is also freezing. I am stuck on chapter 2 in the...

Dec 22, 2010

My game is also freezing. I am stuck on chapter 2 in the temple area.  This is really frustrating.

Message 13 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Please let us know that you are aware of the problem. Unc...

Dec 22, 2010

Please let us know that you are aware of the problem. Uncharted DF came with my PS3 bundle, this is the first game I tried and it freeze... 1st at the beginning the Finding the El Dorado and now everytime I start a new game. Other game (GT5, NHL11 is working fine). PS3 3.55 with Uncharted 1.10 update.

Message 14 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Your English is better then my French. I am having the sa...

Dec 28, 2010

Your English is better then my French. I am having the same problem, when Drake pull on the chains the game go into a loop, for some reason it not receiving the triangle.  I going try deleting and reinstalling the game. First I am going give the game more time to load before doing this.  Did you try this?

John

Playstation 3 80GB
Message 15 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Hello,   Just registered to say that I have the same prob...

Jan 1, 2011

Hello,

Just registered to say that I have the same problem. Main menu works fine - but when I want to start a new game - the  Loading coin spins for 5-10 sec then it freezes and I need to hard reboot the console. FW 3.55 and tried both with and without the UC patch it asks about the start. Other games work fine, disc looks good.

Developers: Seeing I am not alone -  I want confirmation that you are aware of the problem.

Take care, happy new year.

Message 16 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Got a new PS3 slim 160 gb a couple weeks ago.   Firmware...

Jan 2, 2011

Got a new PS3 slim 160 gb a couple weeks ago.   Firmware is 3.55.

No issues with any other games, but Uncharted: Drake's Fortune hangs after selecting new game.  I just got this game last night, I can see that it creates a game because when I come back it has a saved game file.  However if I load that or click new game it just gives me a black screen and I have to eject the disc and hard shutdown the system.  The controller does nothing, not even the "PS" button, the whole system is basically froze.

I took the game back thinking it was the disc and had the same issue with the a new disc.  Also deleted the game data and update data (v1.10) for the game and still no good.

Message 17 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Is anyone from Naughty Dog listening?

Jan 4, 2011

I know these discussion boards are moderated so someone from Naughty Dog must be aware of this. I'm not that bothered as I've played through this game twice and was only playing through again for the platinum trophy before the freezing started, however it seems that there are many people who have bought this game new and now have an unplayable game.

Can a ND moderator please give these poor people hope and let them know that it is being looked at? I know everyone at ND is concentrating on U3 which is fair enough, but while you are still selling an older product such as Drakes Fortune you should still offer some sort of customer service. Selling a game which will not work is simply not on. This is a great game and I feel bad for all these people who want to play it but cannot.

Message 18 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

I too am having this issue. played to level 4 and game fr...

Jan 4, 2011

I too am having this issue. played to level 4 and game froze. tried to restart and freezes continued. Deleted all files and tried to reload and now the coin just spins and spins but game never loads. C'mon Naughty dog! At least let us know you are trying to fix this. based on what I've played so far, this may be the best game i've played and i would love to buy and play 2 & 3 but not till i finish with1. Kinda hard to finish a game i cant even play.

Message 19 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Took Uncharted Drake's Fortune back and got Uncharted 2....

Jan 5, 2011

Took Uncharted Drake's Fortune back and got Uncharted 2.  It works perfectly fine, so seems to only be an issue with the first uncharted.  Hope this gets fixed because I would like to go back and play the first one to follow the story line.

Message 20 of 67 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes