I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Don't feel bad. I only got the game like a month ago! :P...

Jan 19, 2011

ryaniscool47 wrote:

MaterialBoy wrote:

I can't believe some people still have trophies to get on UDF.

I platinumed the game in 2 days after the trophy patch was released and I'd already done that once before! It was my favourite game in the world until U2 came out, had to be done!!

Yeah I feel kinda pathetic not earning the platinum yet.  It's because when I was playing it before, I didn't think I'd be able to handle it on hard and crushing...

Don't feel bad. I only got the game like a month ago! :smileytongue:

And about Expert Dyno-Might!, I found a video on Youtube that shows a great place to get it. Don't know if it's one of your two places to get it, but in Chapter 7, right at the start, there's 3 enemies clamped together where you can shoot shoot a grenade at to kill them all. ere's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEwf-XT5nWs

Hope this helps.

Message 11 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Thanks!  That is one of the spots, although I always foun...

Jan 19, 2011

Kaswa101 wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

MaterialBoy wrote:

I can't believe some people still have trophies to get on UDF.

I platinumed the game in 2 days after the trophy patch was released and I'd already done that once before! It was my favourite game in the world until U2 came out, had to be done!!

Yeah I feel kinda pathetic not earning the platinum yet.  It's because when I was playing it before, I didn't think I'd be able to handle it on hard and crushing...

Don't feel bad. I only got the game like a month ago! :smileytongue:

And about Expert Dyno-Might!, I found a video on Youtube that shows a great place to get it. Don't know if it's one of your two places to get it, but in Chapter 7, right at the start, there's 3 enemies clamped together where you can shoot shoot a grenade at to kill them all. ere's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEwf-XT5nWs

Hope this helps.

Thanks!  That is one of the spots, although I always found it to be difficult to get that one.  I always seem to time it wrong lol. 

And I don't care too much about getting platinum trophies usually, but as this is a game that I love to play and have had for many years, it's weird that I haven't gotten the platinum on it yet. lol

Message 12 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

it's not that hard to do. just look carefully at where th...

Jan 20, 2011

it's not that hard to do. just look carefully at where the player aims in the video. It's somewhere near the floor, but i think it also gets the barrel, causing it to explode. i got the trophy after about 10 or so tries, lol.

Message 13 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

Took me a couple of Shots, Aim at the Floor just to the l...

Jan 21, 2011

Took me a couple of Shots, Aim at the Floor just to the left of the Barrel,  You should get the 3 kills if you get it right.

Message 14 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Good for you! :) another place to get it is in chapter 4,...

Jan 21, 2011

Good for you! :smileyhappy: another place to get it is in chapter 4, right at the end, with the M79. you can also get the kills for that weapon there!

Message 15 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
489 posts

Descendants and generator room are easy when you know how...

Jan 26, 2011

Descendants and generator room are easy when you know how.

1) Run

2) Blindfire

3) They constantly respawn - go for the door.

Normal - game stopping - gave up for a few months, completed Assassins Creed instead (and where were the trophies)

Hard - not too bad

Crushing - flew through in a couple of minutes

Use cover

Ship part easy if you remember to hop back over the wall to the previous bit

Recently Invalid now Glass Jaw & Come Get Some
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mseja
Message 16 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes